Search found 14075 results

by Flytox
16/07/22, 16:14
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Global (supranational) coup underway?
answers: 511
views: 32848

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

In the com of this sad sire, he regularly comes up with the word "Philanthrope" when talking about him, whether in the articles mentioned above, on TV, radios etc... It seems that no one dares to delete this adjective totally inappropriate so much his influence / corruption of shit...
by Flytox
14/07/22, 15:39
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : New EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?
answers: 111
views: 37283

Re: EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

Following Boiiiingggg FAAA Collusion Issues After problems with MCAS software, Boeing may retire the Boeing 737 MAX 10 unless exempted from safety requirements from Boeing has come under intense scrutiny...
by Flytox
06/07/22, 13:12
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16225
views: 3276132

Re: [one other] Humor

orwell.jpg
orwell.jpg (292.53 KiB) Viewed 574 times
by Flytox
19/06/22, 15:31
Subject : World Sale
answers: 16
views: 3817

Re: World for Sale

Put here but could have gone elsewhere.... Hopefully tomorrow we can enjoy this technological advance :shock: An AI expert claims that virtual babies will be commonplace for couples in the future, Adding that the metaverse should make it possible to reduce the expenses associated with a real...
by Flytox
07/06/22, 22:39
Subject : Global (supranational) coup underway?
answers: 511
views: 32848

Re: Worldwide (supranational) coup in progress?

https://corona-investigative-committee.com/ La plainte pour crimes mondiaux contre l'humanité, déposée, et acceptée par la cour supérieure de justice du Canada a commencé. Une équipe de plus de 1000 avocats et de plus de 10000 experts médicaux dirigée par l'Allemand Reiner Fuellmich, l'un des avocat...
by Flytox
06/06/22, 23:14
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : The nursery of my garden: swallow and hedgehog
answers: 78
views: 73883

Re: The nursery of my garden: swallow and hedgehog

pic3.jpg A very young green woodpecker in the garden. Too easy to approach....he limped a bit too much for it to be honest/good sign.... Hoping the neighborhood cats don't settle his account.... Within 2 days, in this same garden we saw this young Green Woodpecker, a young...
by Flytox
24/05/22, 23:31
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Cool an attic during hot weather
answers: 46
views: 7109

Re: Cool an attic during hot weather

A few decades ago, I worked in a completely uninsulated hangar on the Montauban side, and whose everite roof was relatively low. In the summer it was scorchingly hot (between 35 and 40° certain days between June and August...). He would come to the boss, aware of the problem, to...
by Flytox
18/05/22, 15:42
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16225
views: 3276132

Re: [one other] Humor

laurelhardy.jpg
laurelhardy.jpg (410.3 KiB) Viewed 703 times
by Flytox
12/05/22, 00:27
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : DIY Tip: How to Improve a Border Size
answers: 45
views: 38561

Re: Tricks: How to Improve a Border Size

The stroke of the piano wire ... I remember. On the other hand, I tried two motorcycle brake cables, as Remundo says, it barely lasts a few seconds on a mower (3000 rpm with a diameter of about 50 cm) ..... I never found the ends, fortunately they orbited outside ...

Go Advanced search