Search found 14112 results

by Flytox
14/01/23, 21:28
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3613262

Re: [one other] Humor

ghf.jpg
ghf.jpg (249.49 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
by Flytox
12/01/23, 00:09
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 253724

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

Jean-François Auzolle, a central engineer, got down to reading it to criticize it in "Politique & Eco". He points out the lies... No wonder for a climate skeptic conspiracy theorist https://crowdbunker.com/v/eL3rgNYDVP No, I didn't write that quote,...
by Flytox
10/01/23, 23:21
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 253724

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

https://tvl.fr/politique-eco-n0370-avec-jean-francois-auzolle-j-m-jancovici-comme-un-collaborateur-de-davos Jean-Marc Jancovici, ingénieur du mondialisme ? L'homme a publié un ouvrage remarqué par les médias :"Un monde sans fin". Jean-François Auzolle, ingénieur centralien, s'est attelé à...
by Flytox
20/12/22, 23:07
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 419391

Re: Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?

The European Union, here to help us... Multiple Member States of the European Union use spyware on their citizens for political purposes And even spy embedded systems designed for authoritarian regimes November 15, 2022 at 18 :01, by Patrick Ruiz Many g...
by Flytox
20/12/22, 22:45
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3613262

Re: [one other] Humor

nrgie.jpg
nrgie.jpg (176.77 KiB) Viewed 932 times
by Flytox
17/12/22, 00:00
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 294
views: 98119

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

:lol: ... Was provided a shovel mask (protection 7) which I always agreed, but it occupies a hand. I had an electronic blackout helmet but I couldn't see anything because the minimum protection starts at 8 or 9. I bought another one from Li..l, because there are lower settings (apparently?) ...
by Flytox
11/12/22, 00:07
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Performance Estimation of a microwave
answers: 140
views: 147926

Re: Estimating the performance of a microwave oven

Yes yes exni! And will there be no dendrites in the welds? And if this microwave has turned in this state there is a good chance that the magnetron is cooked! ... I have already answered on this point. You need induced KV for "beautiful sparks", and this is a sign that the magnetron is far from being...
by Flytox
08/12/22, 23:51
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Hidden consumption washing machine
answers: 54
views: 27098

Re: Consumption hidden washing machine

- To assess the "usefulness" of turning off your computer when it is no longer in use, you can also calculate when the price of your "useless" electrical consumption exceeds the renewal price of the said PC (for a less greedy model). These machines have become quite reliable and endure for years ...
by Flytox
29/10/22, 13:40
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet
answers: 97
views: 101362

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet

September 2016 at 09:19 By: Yann Lethuillier The BMW M4 GTS is the first to inaugurate the water injection system at BMW, and it may well be that this technology will become more democratic in the years to come. Indeed, the ultra-sporty benefits from this system for its 3.0-litre six-cylinder block...

Go Advanced search