Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
05/05/23, 23:36
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 346
views: 27974

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/343798/Ere-ChatGPT-pres-d-un-quart-des-entreprises-ont-remplace-leur-main-d-oeuvre-par-la-technologie-d-IA-un-changement-surprenant-est-en-train-de-s-operer-indique-une-etude-de-ResumeBuilder/ Ère ChatGPT : près d'un quart des entreprises ont re...
by Flytox
13/04/23, 23:37
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN
answers: 369
views: 76176

Re: Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN

Engine engineers have fun and often go into the excesses that you denounce. However, they also have obligations to respect, in particular concerning consumption, (ie) the g of CO 2 for 25 years, the reduction of polluting emissions, safety, ... It bites the q...
by Flytox
13/04/23, 21:21
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634777

Re: [one other] Humor

hungry.jpg
hungry.jpg (388.65 KiB) Viewed 325 times
by Flytox
13/04/23, 00:17
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN
answers: 369
views: 76176

Re: Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN

Have you heard of the new generation of petrol engines with reduced consumption developed in Europe, perhaps equivalent to that achieved by the turbo-diesels of recent decades? This is obtained by improving the Miller operating principle, with an injection...
by Flytox
30/03/23, 23:17
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : [Solved: swirl butterflies] What's that on a 1.9 TiD Saab engine (small oil leak on the cylinder head)?
answers: 51
views: 6930

Re: What's that on a 1.9 TiD Saab engine (small oil leak on the cylinder head)?

Whoops the carnage!!! The cylinder / sleeve must be able to be rebored? Like this, in the photo, the seizing does not look deep. I think the cylinder head is very bad .... even refinished it will crack then and the valve seats may have "moved"!? The piston is cooked... You will...
by Flytox
30/03/23, 18:09
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : [Solved: swirl butterflies] What's that on a 1.9 TiD Saab engine (small oil leak on the cylinder head)?
answers: 51
views: 6930

Re: What's that on a 1.9 TiD Saab engine (small oil leak on the cylinder head)?

The swirl is a kind of piloted butterfly that creates turbulence at low revs "like" (better than) a VSLA. On some engines, the EGR valve and breather take care of screwing it all up under a mountain of greasy gunk so that it ends up getting stuck in an internal position.
by Flytox
22/03/23, 19:49
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634777

Re: [one other] Humor

cedrc.jpg
cedrc.jpg (174.89 KiB) Viewed 361 times
by Flytox
09/03/23, 23:29
Subject : Ban on new thermal cars in 2035: Germany changes its mind!
answers: 172
views: 20479

Re: Ban on new thermal cars in 2035: Germany changes its mind!

First of all, a very important parameter in this debate should be evaluated...a significant scarcity of copper, for example, in the near future. Many screenings could well become completely obsolete: https://www.aveq.ca/actualités/de-combien-de-cuivre-les-vehicules-elect...
by Flytox
08/03/23, 00:04
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear power continues in the world
answers: 821
views: 116696

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

:shock: :shock: :shock: https://www.asn.fr/l-asn-informe/actualites/corrosion-sous-contrainte-a-penly-nivel-2-sur-l-echelle-ines There. ..we haven't left the hostel! I told myself that this story of fixing up the power stations was only at the beginning... And that we hadn't finished hearing about it...
by Flytox
03/03/23, 20:46
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The MIT Lincoln Laboratory is developing near-silent toroidal propellers!
answers: 29
views: 7540

Re: MIT Lincoln Laboratory develops near-silent toroidal propellers!

Well shit, I'm stupid !! Come to think of it, I already printed one a toroidal helix for testing in my stream 2 years ago...I had found this model on https://www.thingiverse.com/ long before that MIT communicates on it suddenly! I just found the 3D print in my &quo...

Go Advanced search