Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
01/06/07, 17:51
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Stirling engine
answers: 305
views: 271178

Hello Diesel or gasoline, I think it doesn't matter much. The original volumetric ratio is quite different between gasoline and diesel (double), this seems to me an important factor. The "dead" volumes in the cylinder head and the ducts are to be counted in the losses of ...
by Flytox
30/05/07, 23:32
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Stirling engine
answers: 305
views: 271178

Hello Toto65

It looks damn like a Renault 19 Diesel .....

Econologiquement yours.
by Flytox
29/05/07, 18:54
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : New coating fighting against pollution!
answers: 16
views: 15091

Hello About the titanium oxide used, it is used for other applications in industry (for example developer for PT control) where contact is frequent on the hands (powder). Not all retired colleagues have died from this yet......just kidding :mrgreen: It's...
by Flytox
28/05/07, 22:01
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : electrolysis improved
answers: 2855
views: 1290706

Hello zac

zac wrote:call the dwarf he will take care of it : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Do you mean this individual?
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/sarcome.jpg

Econologiquement yours.
by Flytox
28/05/07, 19:03
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : electrolysis improved
answers: 2855
views: 1290706

Hello yes there is a rapid separation of the two components. Oxygen is much heavier than hydrogen. I didn't follow everything, I seemed to understand that thermal agitation (at ambient temperature for example) was responsible for mixing the gases even if their density was different. Ec...
by Flytox
27/05/07, 17:45
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Basic installation on car battery
answers: 5
views: 12601

Re: Basic installation on car battery

RE hello trix But how do I connect the battery to a cigarette lighter into which I can plug my Archos AV5100 for a few hundred euros without seeing it burn? Is it enough to connect the battery terminals to the cigarette lighter terminals with an ordinary electrical cord? Don't you need a cable...
by Flytox
27/05/07, 13:56
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Basic installation on car battery
answers: 5
views: 12601

Re: Basic installation on car battery

Hello trix I would like to use it to connect accessories (Archos, radio, lighting with 9W compact fluorescent bulb) using a cigarette lighter socket and a converter. You can try to do without the 12 v / 220 v converter. You will have less consumption and more autonomy. The lamps...
by Flytox
27/05/07, 13:40
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Dry toilets and "TLB"
answers: 15
views: 17227

Hello Ptit pirrot After your reading, I would be delighted to read your comments here ..... thank you .. It is very instructive especially when one has never thought about the subject. Generalizing the use of these toilets seems desirable but there are some difficulties: Even for an 'Ecolo' population pr...
by Flytox
26/05/07, 19:49
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Renault Super 5 doped water
answers: 824
views: 510002

Hello Citro and ZAC I think that in your case, it's rather a phenomenon to go up GO and oil on the road (also called summer ice); was it rain after a long dry spell or very hot? Thinking about it, you're right, I'm the only one in the line who locked the wheels, phe...
by Flytox
26/05/07, 16:29
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Renault Super 5 doped water
answers: 824
views: 510002

Hello Ioyo and Bucheron With the XM, I ride a little above the recommended "highway" pressures and that's how I get the best fuel consumption (5,9 l/100 very recently on a mixed course)... It's something I've been doing for a long time, until the day when in the rain I have everything...

Go Advanced search