Search found 14075 results

by Flytox
11/12/22, 00:07
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Performance Estimation of a microwave
answers: 140
views: 140069

Re: Estimating the performance of a microwave oven

Yes yes exni! And will there be no dendrites in the welds? And if this microwave has turned in this state there is a good chance that the magnetron is cooked! ... I have already answered on this point. You need induced KV for "beautiful sparks", and this is a sign that the magnetron is far from being...
by Flytox
08/12/22, 23:51
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Hidden consumption washing machine
answers: 53
views: 22343

Re: Consumption hidden washing machine

- To assess the "usefulness" of turning off your computer when it is no longer in use, you can also calculate when the price of your "useless" electrical consumption exceeds the renewal price of the said PC (for a less greedy model). These machines have become quite reliable and endure for years ...
by Flytox
29/10/22, 13:40
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet
answers: 97
views: 93297

Re: Wet combustion: explanations by Rémi Guillet

September 2016 at 09:19 By: Yann Lethuillier The BMW M4 GTS is the first to inaugurate the water injection system at BMW, and it may well be that this technology will become more democratic in the years to come. Indeed, the ultra-sporty benefits from this system for its 3.0-litre six-cylinder block...
by Flytox
29/10/22, 12:53
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!
answers: 532
views: 46404

Re: Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

https://web.developpez.com/actu/337868/Les-groupes-antivaccins-utiliseraient-des-emojis-pour-occulter-leurs-posts-sur-Facebook-et-echapperaient-ainsi-aux-outils-de-moderation-automatique-de-la-plateforme/ Les groupes antivaccins utiliseraient des émojis pour occulter leurs posts sur Facebook, et éc...
by Flytox
19/10/22, 22:15
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16225
views: 3276141

Re: [one other] Humor

dind.jpg
dind.jpg (333.15 KiB) Viewed 933 times
by Flytox
16/10/22, 21:17
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 771
views: 70451

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

The Nicolas Gouzou of video, what a great journalist he is! According to him, it is enough to disagree with the pure thread of mainstream disinformation to be good for nothing. He allows himself to doubt the capacities of the CRNS researchers who are much more qualified and honest than him, the analysis...
by Flytox
11/10/22, 19:25
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!
answers: 144
views: 5530

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

In a diesel you can put a lot of stuff... goose fat, olive oil... I have a friend who rolls in motor oil... :shock: on a HDi Motor oil that is super bad for the planet, it gives a product that is super harmful to humans, I forgot the name. ... It seems to me...
by Flytox
06/10/22, 23:22
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Pellet stove construction
answers: 28
views: 2751

Re: Pellet stove construction

On the electronic board, it looks like there is a battery on the left. On some electronic cards, you remove the battery, you wait about ten seconds and put it back in place, this does a reset (returns to factory settings). If this is the case, in the manual, look at the battery change chapter...

Go Advanced search