Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
27/01/23, 19:39
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Cinder and unburned pellet problem on easypell boiler (Okofen)
answers: 5
views: 4647

Re: Cinder and pellet problem not burned on easypell boiler (Okofen)

No problem exactly of this style, but twice I found a sparrow that had fallen into the exhaust duct (outside the heating period). They were lucky that I heard them and managed to free them through the small hatch at the bottom of the pipe. This kind of "obstacle" must be able to...
by Flytox
27/01/23, 16:26
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 346
views: 27972

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

https://securite.developpez.com/actu/340582/Des-experts-en-securite-sont-parvenus-a-creer-un-logiciel-malveillant-polymorphe-hautement-evasif-a-l-aide-de-ChatGPT-le-logiciel-malveillant-serait-capable-d-echapper-aux-produits-de-securite/ Des experts en sécurité sont parvenus à créer un logiciel mal...
by Flytox
18/01/23, 23:22
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9963
views: 661234

flytox

When an aircraft wallows there are a number of possible causes. Ok in wartime the Accident Investigation Office may not be called upon in the same way, and may not have the free rein to carry out its investigation in good conditions... :frown: From there to say that this helic...
by Flytox
14/01/23, 21:28
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634647

Re: [one other] Humor

ghf.jpg
ghf.jpg (249.49 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
by Flytox
12/01/23, 00:09
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 256201

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

Jean-François Auzolle, a central engineer, got down to reading it to criticize it in "Politique & Eco". He points out the lies... No wonder for a climate skeptic conspiracy theorist https://crowdbunker.com/v/eL3rgNYDVP No, I didn't write that quote,...
by Flytox
10/01/23, 23:21
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 256201

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

https://tvl.fr/politique-eco-n0370-avec-jean-francois-auzolle-j-m-jancovici-comme-un-collaborateur-de-davos Jean-Marc Jancovici, ingénieur du mondialisme ? L'homme a publié un ouvrage remarqué par les médias :"Un monde sans fin". Jean-François Auzolle, ingénieur centralien, s'est attelé à...
by Flytox
20/12/22, 23:07
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 422037

Re: Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?

The European Union, here to help us... Multiple Member States of the European Union use spyware on their citizens for political purposes And even spy embedded systems designed for authoritarian regimes November 15, 2022 at 18 :01, by Patrick Ruiz Many g...
by Flytox
20/12/22, 22:45
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634647

Re: [one other] Humor

nrgie.jpg
nrgie.jpg (176.77 KiB) Viewed 944 times
by Flytox
17/12/22, 00:00
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 303
views: 99822

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

:lol: ... Was provided a shovel mask (protection 7) which I always agreed, but it occupies a hand. I had an electronic blackout helmet but I couldn't see anything because the minimum protection starts at 8 or 9. I bought another one from Li..l, because there are lower settings (apparently?) ...

Go Advanced search