Search found 14112 results

by Flytox
30/05/23, 22:09
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Mower and E85: mowing with alcohol without modification, possible? Tests on Toro Recycler 53 cm and Stiga Park 1994
answers: 77
views: 7571

Re: Mower and E85: mowing with alcohol without modification, possible? Tests on Toro Recycler 53 cm and Stiga Park 1994

Yep, but I don't really want to get bored on this site anymore...It starts well, it runs, the spark plug isn't too white...so it should hold up over time... On one two time, observe the color of the candle it works pretty much. On a four-stroke with significantly less h...
by Flytox
29/05/23, 21:54
Subject : Mower and E85: mowing with alcohol without modification, possible? Tests on Toro Recycler 53 cm and Stiga Park 1994

Re: Mower and E85: mowing with alcohol without modification, possible? Tests on Toro Recycler 53 cm and Stiga Park 1994

The drills exist from 1/10 to 1/10 especially in the small sizes. I bought a box of 0.5 to 2.3mm. It's not very expensive. They have a different diameter for the drive (larger) and a relatively short part with the desired diameter. It's very fragile and broken just looking at them...
by Flytox
28/05/23, 23:29
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor
answers: 1290
views: 603887

Re: Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I would like to spike my Mercedes 412D. I wanted to buy an ecopra but I hesitate and reading different forums I saw that Flytox was from Bayonne like me so if someone could guide me so as not to make mistakes or bad choices (maybe Flytox e...
by Flytox
18/05/23, 22:05
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Sarko will not go to jail
answers: 0
views: 1575

Sarko will not go to jail

Sarkozy trial: found guilty of corruption, why does he not go to prison? La Rédaction, Updated on May 17, 2023 18:43 p.m. Sarkozy trial: found guilty of corruption, why does he not go to prison? SARKOZY. Nicolas Sarkozy was found guilty of corruption and influence peddling...
by Flytox
18/05/23, 20:26

E85 has a lower energy density than pure gasoline so for the same power supplied the engine will have to consume more. But... Ethanol raises the octane number... So the performance of the engine... We lose on one side we gain on the other... As far as the densities are concerned... You have to what...
by Flytox
17/05/23, 23:41
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 346
views: 26694

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/344289/Le-chien-robot-Spot-parvient-a-parler-en-langage-naturel-avec-des-humains-grace-a-ChatGPT-ce-qui-lui-confere-plusieurs-avantages-comme-l-acces-a-des-informations-auparavant-difficiles-a-obtenir/ Spot, le célèbre chien robot de Boston Dyna...
by Flytox
05/05/23, 23:36
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account
answers: 346
views: 26694

Re: We tested ChatGPT: ask your questions here without an account

https://intelligence-artificielle.developpez.com/actu/343798/Ere-ChatGPT-pres-d-un-quart-des-entreprises-ont-remplace-leur-main-d-oeuvre-par-la-technologie-d-IA-un-changement-surprenant-est-en-train-de-s-operer-indique-une-etude-de-ResumeBuilder/ Ère ChatGPT : près d'un quart des entreprises ont re...
by Flytox
13/04/23, 23:37
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN
answers: 369
views: 75007

Re: Volkswagen Golf GTE85 MORE: Hybrid multifuel SYCOMOREEN

Engine engineers have fun and often go into the excesses that you denounce. However, they also have obligations to respect, in particular concerning consumption, (ie) the g of CO 2 for 25 years, the reduction of polluting emissions, safety, ... It bites the q...
by Flytox
13/04/23, 21:21
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3611355

Re: [one other] Humor

hungry.jpg
hungry.jpg (388.65 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Go Advanced search