Search found 1666 results

by bham
31/01/10, 07:25
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : Choice of windows and glazing renovation
answers: 41
views: 36157

I am going to set up 3 bay windows with 2-leaf brick partition with a monorail on the walls whose exact composition is, from the outside to the inside: cement plaster facade th. 3 cm - concrete block th. 20 cm - plaster coating th. 10 cm for a total thickness of 33 cm. The total thickness of ...
by bham
26/01/10, 16:29
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Self-construction bioclimatic house in wood frame
answers: 19
views: 15688

aerialcastor wrote:
bham wrote:Still disagree?

Won : Cheesy:
But I think it's just a word problem. It is about 2 different notions (and that can be related, because we can say that the inertia brings a phase shift, but not the opposite), which each have their definition.

Nevermind : Cry:
by bham
26/01/10, 15:33
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture

Yes all right because you think summer phase shift but you can also see the phase shift on the inside, in that it will delay the heat transfer from the inside to the outside in winter. In this sense he participates in the inertia of the building.
Still disagree?
by bham
26/01/10, 14:49
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Spring water to purify and filter
answers: 16
views: 17651

You can ask the DASS but it's double-edged because if they judge the water unfit, they can forbid you to drink it, especially for children.
by bham
26/01/10, 14:45
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Exhibits: the hold up of banks and the crisis
answers: 73
views: 27788

The paradox is also that having money in an account also allows the bank to make money, more or less than if you borrow, I couldn't say but in both cases the bank wins. Yes, the bank wins in both cases, so you might as well try to be too. And in the ...
by bham
26/01/10, 14:31

And then for inertia, it suffices to opt for high density insulation, wood wool, cellulose wadding. Do not confuse inertia and phase shift. Yes well seen, you are right. Despite this, a dense insulator, due to its large phase shift, will indirectly participate in the inertia of the house.
by bham
26/01/10, 10:43
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

Hello bham, citro, I do not think that citro meant that it is better to live on credit, because in this case we feed the machine of the banks. Personally, I find that savings are strictly useless, because the money you put in a savings account sees its value "...
by bham
26/01/10, 10:21

Hi Citro, do you mean that it is better to live on credit rather than having money on hand that will soon no longer be worth a tripod?
by bham
26/01/10, 09:05
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?
answers: 321
views: 203641

Beware of the tax credit (there is no reason that it is very different in France). In Belgium, this credit is reimbursed up to the amount of taxes paid for the reference year. Which means that if you are entitled to 8000 euros, but you only pay 6000, you will receive 6000, no more ...
by bham
26/01/10, 07:56

Sorry but I can only advise you against this solution, because you will have no inertia so you will not be able to: -Ensure summer comfort. The best strategy is to have a large heat capacity inside the insulated envelope. In simple you need a house isolated from the outside with ...

Go Advanced search