Search found 1666 results

by bham
27/08/11, 10:42
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Photovoltaic solar: buyout after the contract?
answers: 26
views: 20416

Hi Regis, hi Did67. To Did67: without wanting to play politics, we necessarily end up doing it, especially on the PV file. The book cited by Regismu seems very interesting to me on the insights it can bring us; the PV industry, Regismu knows it perfectly and I too, for having ...
by bham
03/04/11, 11:51
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : insulation renovation, a real jungle!
answers: 25
views: 24514

Hello dodo, are you in Alsace? I am in Moselle, I have a project similar to yours, I had an estimate made for a total renovation of a 115m2 house on 2 floors, it cost 65000 € and an architect confirmed to me that it was a normal price. So I go to elbow grease, to cogi ...
by bham
15/12/10, 19:30
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Attic insulation made with GISOL cotton
answers: 21
views: 10406

... I had an estimate made with the cellulose wadding on 15 to 20 cm (we cannot do more since the space is 17cm between tiles & paneling). The craftsman in question will not proceed by injection or insufflation friends from the inside; removal of the paneling, removal of glass wool, ...
by bham
19/06/10, 22:28
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Self-supporting sandwich panels Cost Performance Duration
answers: 13
views: 25808

Hi there is a lot to say but I will summarize: 100mm of insulation on the roof is very limited against the cold and also against the heat. Photovoltaic side: these steel / insulating panels are supposed to be designed for photovoltaic integration. If that's it, hurry up and do the ...
by bham
18/06/10, 09:10
Subject : Collect PV performance articles
answers: 3
views: 2822

Where are we in research on composite panels? We recover heat while increasing the efficiency of the PV's more than they are colder. The problem is that heat recovery is interesting especially in winter, when the panels are the least hot so not interesting ...
by bham
20/03/10, 21:30
Subject : ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?
answers: 321
views: 203526

What he offers me. It is to be equipped with 3 kwp solar panels for an amount of € 23000. With a resale contract to EDF of 0,58 cts / kwh over 20 years To finance this acquisition, he offers a loan over 10 years. But it is from the 10th to the 20th year that I can make this investment profitable ...
by bham
20/03/10, 18:30
Subject : ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?
answers: 321
views: 203526

ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW RATES WHICH JUST LOST 10 Centimes / Kw.h Profitability was around 8 to 12 years depending on the product, now it is 15 to 20 years: frown: this is the end of the line north of France, except if the price of installed Kw.h drops by more than 15% In short, it's the end ...
by bham
09/02/10, 21:25
Subject : Photovoltaic: 2010 redemption price in France?
answers: 62
views: 58661

But it is certainly not a public organization like EDF, therefore more opaque ... Is it, for example, subject to public calls for tenders? Is it that business? Whose directors are natural persons only? http: //www.societe.com/cgi-bin/recherche? rncs = 4446085 ...
by bham
09/02/10, 19:34
Subject : Photovoltaic: 2010 redemption price in France?
views: 58661

It was a foregone conclusion. With one downside, it is that the largest projects are easier to hire a lawyer: it was perhaps the desired skimming effect. It is all the same astonishing to note by the band that one of the big beneficiaries of the subsidies is EDF Renewable Energy, ...
by bham
02/02/10, 17:11
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Paliseul and Bouillon blocked by the snow, a shame!
views: 55628

And in Germany, no such thing as salting.
Demerden Sie sich with your compulsory snow tires!

Go Advanced search