Search found 1666 results

by bham
26/10/05, 09:46
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : thermal solar panels
answers: 51
views: 34333

hi cuicui and thank you for your answer. Yes I could have clarified for the MP since I also went through this phase of learning on the forum (and that I don't know everything yet). Besides, I received yours and I am sending you an email in return. For your installation, not only were you prec ...
by bham
25/10/05, 09:15

hi cuicui. Well done, your drain system is still a bit fuzzy for me but you seem to have a good handle on it all. However, what happens when it freezes? the circulating water does not have time to freeze? and then when the circulator starts up again, an air purge is needed. The circulating water ...
by bham
24/10/05, 16:56

Questions for nofy: What did you put up as panels? self-built or bought ready-made? For cuicui: did you put in polycarbonate? do you have antifreeze in your circuit or water? how do you manage the possible summer overheating? Question to both: what surface of ...
by bham
18/10/05, 18:31
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Utopia process
answers: 122
views: 81046

Autoplus' response to my test proposal: "We would have liked to test it. Unfortunately, the creator, whom we managed to reach once, is now with absent subscribers. We have seen the installations, and they are far from that at what we can expect. In short, surround yourself with all the precautions ...
by bham
17/10/05, 14:49

Sorry, I had not read the last 4/5 pages of this theme yet (I was caught elsewhere for a while) and what I wrote this morning only repeats what has already been said. So I look forward to what we can learn from SDc77. Otherwise Christophe's proposal will have ...
by bham
17/10/05, 09:09

Ben precisely Dan34, his device is on sale on his brand new website http://www.utopiatech.fr for the price of 1200 €. So if there is a volunteer who is not too keen on the price who wants to devote himself to testing (JMMoreau leaves a month of trial, satisfied or refunded) ... I would be the p ...

Go Advanced search