Search found 640 results

by quartz
25/09/12, 14:51
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle
answers: 398
views: 113584

Obelix you screwed up, we had to continue to complete it on this project! you can see that the mechanism is the same regardless of the source! this site badly needs credibility for commercial purposes. there is a good post concerning the regulation of forums right here and there we are right in it ...
by quartz
24/09/12, 16:11
Subject : Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle
answers: 398
views: 113584

Hello everyone, No no it's not for you Gentlemen, we've been working on the conspi thing for 2 years, so you can imagine that if we had the slightest conviction that this subject was not being derided here, we would have posted something about this for a long time! Spend your ...
by quartz
12/09/12, 10:20
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Ulm and light aircraft of the future
answers: 149
views: 189382

Hello everybody

a nice video on an electric ULM!

To be continued ......
by quartz
21/08/12, 17:55
Subject : Perpetual motion is?
answers: 585
views: 301556

Hello everyone, I cracked a few remarks on this wheel! I allow myself because I have field experience concerning it. you know me a little now !! and like any good nag, I prototype first, and then I discuss! the summary in pictures! http: //nsa30.casimages.co ...
by quartz
17/07/12, 22:59
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Keshe Foundation: still naive?
answers: 15
views: 11653

Never heard of it !!
It is not for lack of hanging around everywhere in these environments say .... interlope, scientifically speaking !!
by quartz
02/07/12, 11:23
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electricity storage: graphene ultracapacitor-600Wh / kg!
answers: 256
views: 96653

Nice progress all the same !! a question, has the charging problem been solved? The first power surpercapa were an electron sink !! They absorbed a quantity of current almost equivalent to the production of a complete plant during 10 ms !! it will not suit you ...
by quartz
02/07/12, 11:16
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : My instal audiophile, Hi Fi, vintage
answers: 46
views: 33252

I want to raise a point, Between the tubes, class A and the rest, it might be necessary to think about reusing the calories expelled by the totors !! Or go to class D! You would be amazed at the quality that can be achieved today with these machines !! Personally I did not believe a ...
by quartz
20/04/12, 07:33
Subject : Free electricity generation
answers: 193
views: 91800

A replica of the phase shift magnetic motor, here et leaves.
For the moment it works with a super capa charged at 2 V.
Rotation does not seem to weaken throughout the tests
A suivre

Go Advanced search