Search found 2847 results

by plasmanu
23/04/12, 06:51
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Comparative observation Air X, breeze, Rutland and Aerogen
answers: 34
views: 11708

Of course a Windyboy would go well. I'm waiting for my Amatek AirX hybrid regulator. Which will independently connect my 2 GTIs whatever the input source. With an additional battery but I don't really see the point of it, other than to act as a large smoothing capacitor. Or provide on the...
by plasmanu
23/04/12, 06:25
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : What is that ???? (pump or hydraulic motor)
answers: 13
views: 10872

Nice toy :mrgreen: It's 99% the same Vaccum pump alcatel 2063C 3phases https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3/1335154812MZsoQ1.jpg here the characteristics: http://www.island-scientific.co. uk/Alcatel_2063C_Direct_Drive_Vacuum_Pump.aspx Rent for €125 day €245 week http://www.lowener.se/...
by plasmanu
23/04/12, 00:07

Tomorrow after noon I violate the beast on the bench. We'll see. : Mrgreen:
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 23:27

It's weird. Do you have the same voltage between the 3 phases before straightening?
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 23:20
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Econokit, yet a water doping kit for sale
answers: 448
views: 287510

This is the floating relay assembly. It's original, I knew what the hell this thing was doing. Since there was an alarm, I didn't want to turn everything off. There are no belts in this engine. Only the vacuum pump and the alternator. Edit- And for the note "tidy" is not appropriate "lying"...
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 23:08

I can try that. Simply on the bench. Fast with my quick connects. But I wouldn't know the rotation speed. Only production. I noticed that when starting the injection it was messy up there. As if the grid was hesitating Red/green/re red, flashes green. Hop red... Style bo...
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 22:37

I have a solar gti. But this one is well hybrid solar / wind. With 2 fuses, On / off starts 10,8v. It is true that it works on my panels exactly as the model only solar. It would not be a hybrid otherwise.
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 22:20

Er 12v rectified :oIt can be used without much wind. But I saw him typing 30v on bastards with the airX blades. 27 with the original blades widened. It is the GTI that starts slowly.
As if there was no ampere. Yet scratching the three phases it makes beautiful sparkles.
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 22:09

Starter clamp crocodile. Taken from the carcass of the alternator. If it jumps, it's mass: Ditto : Mrgreen: ideally at + an insulated quick connector. If he jumps: isolated
by plasmanu
22/04/12, 21:40

And how much do you consume + or -. Or do you polish less?

For my golf with pure E85 passage to the strobe lamp obliged to modify the advance of 4d °, the jets of the double body too.
You have a carburetor or an injector with an injector kit for ethanol.

But it's HS.

Go Advanced search