Search found 51 results

by Which
30/10/23, 19:09
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Solar thermal heating
answers: 49
views: 4292

Re: Solar thermal heating

I also have a question: according to your diagrams and descriptions (storage via 500l tanks), we have the impression that there is only a single circuit for the sensors, storage and floor in which the same fluid. I had remembered, perhaps wrongly, that there were generally two circuits...
by Which
30/10/23, 19:02

Well, more or less in order: - I don't know what "virtual storage" is, unless we are talking about a Belgian specialty already discussed at length on this forum. - 14kW, which is of no use 6 months of the year except for DHW - I don't see how 'low temperature' heating...
by Which
30/10/23, 16:51

Your calculations seem correct to me even if there are small unit corrections and cut male dimensions, but the order of magnitude is there. The best would be to bury the tank because the thermal losses in a basement correspond to the walls in contact with the outside air (provided you do not have a...
by Which
30/10/23, 16:44

At the beginning of the 90s, a small French SME in Savoie launched the “PSD” concept, or direct solar floor, with limited commercial success. The main innovation was in the choice of temperature, much lower than previous achievements: the dream of the ma...
by Which
30/10/23, 16:37

If you are all electric today and the objective is to save money, I admit that I do not fully understand this attraction to solar thermal. Complex, expensive (panels and associated plumbing, storage, heated floor?). Wouldn't it be simpler to install a few...
by Which
30/10/23, 12:15
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 4098

Re: Purchase of solar energy

It was good conditions, today it's not like that at all, that's why virtual storage is of interest if we produce barely more than what we consume on the 'year. The surplus which accumulates from year to year and is lost. And if you produce less than you consume, you must...
by Which
30/10/23, 12:04

For the moment I am considering a tank like an above-ground swimming pool, with additional thermal insulation. There will be a wooden structure for rigidity and wooden panels to make the wall. wooden tank epdm.png On the market we find wooden panels in standard size of 2.5m x 1.2m, this fi...
by Which
30/10/23, 10:48
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 4098

Re: Purchase of solar energy

When you are a consumer, virtual storage seems more interesting to me than repurchase.
by Which
30/10/23, 09:50
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Thermo Gravitational wheel
answers: 72
views: 4903

Re: Thermo Gravitational Wheel

Peterr wrote:The ElectroDynamic phenomenon is not mentioned here, which is a shame.

However, it was a good start that makes you want to know more.
by Which
30/10/23, 09:31
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News
answers: 336
views: 25016

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

What is interesting about history is that depending on the era you select, you can almost legitimize any position. Everyone will select the era that corresponds to their preferences. Using history as an argument, we are unlikely to quickly resolve the issues.

Go Advanced search