Search found 51 results

by Which
31/10/23, 17:21
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Electric neutrino generator
answers: 80
views: 14646

Re: Electric neutrino generator

Thank you for making the effort to really answer me, that's nice, but I guess you're joking?
There is nothing negative in s-3, it means 1/s3.
by Which
31/10/23, 16:53

What a fantastic speed of acquisition of the contents of the links cited... Would you be one of these connected Super-Humans of the future? It's much simpler, man of the present I ask a question. You answer me in riddles with links that I already know more or less. In fact you don't answer...
by Which
31/10/23, 14:09

How interesting all this is, you are a real well of knowledge and not a bit arrogant. Since then, I've been enjoying it.
And I return to my hot water which I did not invent.
by Which
31/10/23, 13:57

It is out of the question that I justify something according to YOUR named Mass Intellectual Formattings. No one apart from you has imposed a precise formatting or framework for your response, your non-response in fact. So you know what I think? I too will give you a clue, it's on i...
by Which
31/10/23, 13:38
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3640001

Re: [one other] Humor

Christophe wrote:It's not humor!

That's what's funny.
This is sadly true and I didn't know where to post it.
by Which
31/10/23, 12:31

His lordship is too good.
by Which
31/10/23, 10:53
Subject : Solar thermal heating
answers: 49
views: 4292

Re: Solar thermal heating

There is ideal logic and the wallet. If I follow the current commercial doxa, it is ITE + PAC + water heating circuit. It makes a very nice envelope. I am not in favor of reversible air conditioning and I am currently using electric radiators, the house is already a little insulated. Whatever he...
by Which
31/10/23, 10:27
Subject : Solar thermal heating
answers: 49
views: 4292

Re: Solar thermal heating

This is where Grandpa Claude's speech takes on its full meaning. An ITE is amortized over 60 years, while a solar thermal supplement, which gives the same energy result, is amortized over 10 or 15 years. https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-and-technologies/solar-thermal-heating-t17558-10.html#p...

Go Advanced search