Search found 36 results

by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 01:13
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization
Subject : Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3
answers: 86
views: 10164

Re: Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

I found the error files in a hidden APPdata repository, the XML contains info on the machine... and the word error has 2 lines, the date of the crash and Error accessing UPI repository in the 64 bits registry, the second a .dmp file that win doesn't know how to open, I need to find my hex file...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 00:46
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization

Re: Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

Thanks for the advice, I started the download.

Freecad is indeed very crappy, they release a release per week, each time it blocks, microdaube runtime problems that I have already installed !!! And I'm not going to start debugging and compiling Python
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
04/11/22, 23:36

Re: Help getting started with 3D printing

AIE it goes wrong to launch FreeCAD: 23:22:17 During initialization the error "[WinError 127] The specified procedure cannot be found: 'C:\\Program Files\\FreeCAD 0.20\\bin\\lib\\site- packages\\shiboken2'" occurred in C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.20\Mod\AddonManager\InitGui.py 23:22:17 P...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
04/11/22, 23:16

Re: Help getting started with 3D printing

Thank you for the answer.

For 2D I just tried LibreCAD, really not intuitive, and even with the tutorials I give up. I think I can make a 2D view easily in 3D software, and then my electronic CAD will be easy!!!

I am installing FreeCAD. Good night !!!
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
04/11/22, 21:39

Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

Good evening, let me introduce myself, I am a senior electronics engineer, retired, but still registered as a self-employed person in the field of hardware and software design. Mechanical drawing, I only knew during my studies, with tracing paper and rotring on the drawing board, and there I put my nose...

Go Advanced search