Search found 36 results

by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 14:21
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization
Subject : Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3
answers: 86
views: 10283

Re: Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

I have a few desktops, in particular one for developing FPGAs with QUARTUS II, good with xp, and one for my sky accounting!!! Obsolescence is giving me a bit of a headache, and some sites have made CONSIDERABLE efforts to block XP (doctolib, le bon coin, viamichelin, mappy...) But urssaf, Trésor p...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 13:24
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization

For most of my electronic CAD software, these are portable PCs that I do not connect to the web, no risk. And if I put 3 side by side, an xp, a w7 and a w8, I start them simultaneously, sacred difference, and the same when switching off. At least 10 years ago I thought Linux was...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 11:49

This is to make some prototypes of a small portable ECG (electrocardiogram) which would be more precise than an oximeter or a wrist blood pressure monitor in the case of atrial fibrillation (for me tachycardia and arrhythmia for months, finally settled by an ablation of the AV node!!!). Then s...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 10:29

The error message does not indicate version incompatibility, it says "Error accessing UPI repository in the 64-bits registry" and I searched for this msg via google without success. My 2 daily pc are one with XP SP2, fast, the other with W7, slower, greedy in memory. I tried the...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 10:24

At first I was interested in the SLA process but I'm just starting out and it scared me a little, post UV curing, cleaning, handling the resin etc. I'll look at the topo on the filaments, and I saw on a forum that to avoid breakage, someone preheated with a 20W halogen, and as I go...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 09:59

Hello, I followed all these instructions and the problem persists. I'm stuck, I sent the error report to Autodesk

Go Advanced search