Search found 36 results

by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
13/11/22, 19:27
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization
Subject : Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3
answers: 86
views: 10297

Re: Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

Christophe at first you seemed interesting and constructive but you hid your game well, you disappoint me greatly!! As for your disparaging remark about senior grandpas, there are quite a few who have a lot more education, skills, and experience than you might think, it's not without...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
13/11/22, 19:14
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization

It is true that the level is really low here!
Finally if they only have this kind of area of ​​discussion it is disappointing.
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
12/11/22, 21:02

I think the forum fs generations (or futura sciences) is more frequented and of a better intellectual level!!!
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
07/11/22, 19:34

I still have an old desktop NCR, with DOS 6.2 and low RAM!!! I just removed the tube screen to put an lcd. I use it to order a kind of engraver normally designed to engrave two-tone plastic plates (waiting room type signs) In X it's at least 300mm of yard...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
06/11/22, 19:59

And you developed an application with Android Studio on your Solex? I think not, it's not intuitive for newbees.

No need to put a tiger in the engine if there is a donkey at the wheel (which I see in the photo).
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
06/11/22, 15:32

Hello first!!! Yes, even and especially in old age, with a recent PC or not, politeness is still a value that some have lost, with these so-called "social" networks which are not very useful. The "likes" or not are bogus and reserved for bnb or other... I came s...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 21:52

Yes, they have made great progress, they master English and often without fault, whereas in 1981 I negotiated with the Japanese, Mitsumi for keyboards, and we needed interpreters. We French are not happy, I quote "we got eaten" it's spelled eat, you have to know...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 20:39

I think he should have turned his mouse seven times on his doormat before tapping on his keyboard, but if it amuses him to argue like this, at least it kept him busy even if it's not at all constructive. For information BRL-CAD was designed by the US Army and I installed it without...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
05/11/22, 14:29

Good !!!

We are not going to continue to argue unnecessarily, it is counterproductive.

My last test of 3.5 (also the same with 3.3) fully meets the requirements of Autodesk, win7, 4g of ram, up-to-date video. I'm not married to Autodesk, BRL-CAD looks just as serious to me

Go Advanced search