Search found 14961 results

by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 16:21
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3638033

Re: [one other] Humor

TPMC.JPG
TPMC.JPG (50.3 KiB) Viewed 775 times
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 15:59
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Sonia2.JPG
Sonia2.JPG (99.26 KiB) Viewed 782 times
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 15:46

Christophe wrote:Sonia

We can know in which district Sonia goes to the bakery? : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 15:43
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?
answers: 1790
views: 151586

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

izentrop wrote:Apothecary calculation without interest. the main thing being that people do not find themselves in a sheave, sick to death ...

95% of the sick do not end up in the emergency room "drowning" ... if it is not more, and it is not thanks to the vaccines.
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 14:38
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : How I try to improve my judgment (thanks to Julia Galef and FLUS)
answers: 13
views: 4588

Re: How I try to improve my judgment (thanks to Julia Galef and FLUS)

We can also spend a good part of our existence asking ourselves the simple question: "Whether He exists or not, it doesn't matter to me, but what is God for me?" It is easy to see that every time I ask the question to believers or non-believers, almost no one answers it...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 13:36
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The bullshit of the day on TV or in the press!
answers: 56
views: 22993

Re: The bullshit of the day on TV or in the press!

Pfizer, lies, corruption, it's not new: Pfizer corrupted doctors on a large scale so that they would prescribe anything A former medical representative, John Kopchinski, emerges victorious from 6 years of legal proceedings against his former employer, the pharmaceutical giant...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 01:37
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid vaccines: how effective? Variants, duration of immunity, efficacy on contamination and on severe cases?
answers: 1790
views: 151586

Re: Reduction in vaccine efficacy (variants, duration of immunity ...) to 64% in Israel on contamination in the Delta

We can clearly see that the.... .... Delta variant is very contagious but that it causes significantly fewer deaths. When, to understand the last sentence, we add that the vaccines are much less effective than on the Rossbiff variant, we see that you are once again completely missing the point...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
29/07/21, 00:55
Subject : Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...
answers: 354
views: 112670

Re: Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

Would we learn in this that "IRL" tests prevail over computer simulations, that human expertise outweighs that of the machine? This is crazy, nobody would have suspected. In any case not Blériot, nor Latécoère ... It seems that Boeing has forgotten everything ...

Go Advanced search