by GuyGadeboisTheBack
25/03/24, 13:30
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9923
views: 640274

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Christophe wrote:: Shock:

You're confusing me with Obistro there...

You're not... as usual. :(
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
25/03/24, 12:52

Anti-Russian bullshit? Oh yeah ? Like throwing in video game footage as evidence? Or used fake documents and photos? : roll:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
25/03/24, 12:50
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)
answers: 651
views: 85553

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

Gazprom for Biden is the fart competition at the student prom. So how can we take at face value the words of a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about? : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
25/03/24, 12:44

"Putin said"... But of course, and we can believe it. :roll: ME I think that Putin is the giver of the order, that he was taken from one of the former Soviet republics of the fundamentalists and that now he accuses whoever it suits him (bullshit for bullshit, NATO will go there bottom )....
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
24/03/24, 18:57

Don't start attacking me, DC, you don't know any more than me, but personally, I would tend to believe those who claim responsibility for the attack. And EVERYTHING Silvano Crotta says is just shit. Besides, his pathetic text only contains certainties.
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
24/03/24, 18:50

"Putin said"... But of course, and we can believe it. :roll: ME I think that Putin is the giver of the order, that he was digging into one of the former Soviet republics of the fundamentalists and that now he accuses whoever it suits him (bullshit for bullshit, NATO will go there bottom). :vs...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
24/03/24, 18:48
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6068
views: 388999

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

- Another rumor is going around, that he was arrested in a crazy outfit, by a patrol in the woods (west of Paris). Who made her race, Silvano Crotta? Here, another one. Macron's feet photographed by his close friend at Fort de Brégançon this summer: Macron Brégançon 202...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
24/03/24, 18:26

AAAAAHHHH! I was waiting for this one, I wondered when it was going to come out! YEAH! You swallow them ALL, huh? :roll: Silvano Crotta would tell you that the attack was perpetrated by the secret services (Hey, Secret Services "SS", it's no coincidence) reptilian Nazis living...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
24/03/24, 14:17
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1870
views: 118166

Re: Understand the world we live in?

“We claim that we are the first ecologists in France and we prove it” (Willy Schraen). A hunter admits to having killed a white-tailed eagle https://reporterre.net/local/cache-gd2/af/608a729a2ba70301bbc75fe3ff4d25.jpg@.webp?1711021249 A man, placed in g...

Go Advanced search