Search found 14937 results

by GuyGadeboisTheBack
18/04/24, 13:49
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8077
views: 699454

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

The famous VICO survey (not the chips) that the CNRS guy talks about (be careful, it's longer than a Touite...):
The social effects of the Covid-19 health crisis: main results of the “Life in confinement” survey (Vico, 2020-2023)
https://vico.hypotheses.org/646
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 20:52
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

That said, I didn't know this guy, but he seemed seriously affected to me. Indeed: https://www.startpage.com/sp/sxpra?url=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2F9%2F9f%2FPierre_Jovanovic.jpg%2F230px-Pierre_Jovanovic.jpg (Wiki) In 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic,...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 19:00
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News
answers: 328
views: 24424

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

Remundo wrote:we don't care about your shitty self-righteousness.

That's good, you admit to being a cynical and amoral bastard. All that remains is to assume (here and) IRL... 8)
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 18:30

Remundo wrote:This increase is of course in direct line with the continuation of the covid machinations.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! : roll:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 18:28

In any case, I like to piss off the little racist, homophobic and misogynistic fascists... who think they think for themselves and who are judge and jury. It's my DNA. :mrgreen: psychotic delirium. This is your only horizon. I could illustrate with your nauseating, disgusting posts, but that wouldn't...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 16:42

It's crazy, the Iranians have changed, before they loved Israel, now they hate them. Indeed, what a turnaround! : roll:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 14:07

Remundo wrote:go see Larousse to see the definition of the word turnaround and the adjective war-mongering.

It's done, hence my thoughts. In any case, I like to piss off the little racist, homophobic and misogynistic fascists... who think they think for themselves and who are judge and jury. It's my DNA. : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
17/04/24, 13:50

Ah, the mod is beautiful... he wants to be right even though he's semantically wallowing... poor DC with his brain destroyed by the Covid period... : Mrgreen:

Go Advanced search