Search found 1322 results

by Rajqawee
08/03/22, 10:25
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 363
views: 45921

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Does the beaver hypothesis surprise me, given the sharpness of certain cuts? Are there any in your area for you to think about?
by Rajqawee
08/03/22, 10:14
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4011107

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agreed. I better understand your "successes" with seedlings, which I hardly imagined in a meadow! Salads for example... There are two "biotopes": a meadow in place, which we try to conquer - and there, there is competition! And a bare ground, whatever its origin...
by Rajqawee
08/03/22, 09:17

Planted in a meadow? Without cover: tarp? hay? Straw ? As for cucurbits, in fact, all you need is a thick bale of hay spread over 1 m² and plant in it... And provided that it passes the course of slugs (or to fight effectively, or to have lucky - a year...
by Rajqawee
07/03/22, 16:50

So an experiment at the limits of the possible where the concept would be to “Plant-&-Forget”... (no watering, no inputs... no monitoring... NOTHING.) You have to define the specifications loads upstream, in fact. -volume of work with phasing in time ----> at start-up: according to volu...
by Rajqawee
07/03/22, 12:57

When some are content to cultivate in Winter :mrgreen: , our national Didier plays the 4 seasons for us :mrgreen: On the merits: yes, my conviction is that there are adaptations to be made each season - the study of figures in Strasbourg-Entzheim showing that autumn is becoming an "in...
by Rajqawee
04/03/22, 15:55
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear power continues in the world
answers: 824
views: 117446

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

Is the ORANO site at La Hague well protected? A commando disembarked from a submarine must be able to take the site easily. How to replicate? By blowing up the site before. At least that way, the job was done by French people and not dirty foreigners. They would be able to screw up...
by Rajqawee
04/03/22, 15:53
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world
answers: 193
views: 21910

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

'abundant and almost free energy would de facto lead to the total transformation of our environment (and that's not an opinion, it's physics), It's pure opinion and absolutely not science. It's like saying that having nuclear bombs leads to the destruction of the world. The pre...
by Rajqawee
04/03/22, 14:46
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9969
views: 666190

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Hospital, institute, school....What does it change??? Perso is the word child that appeals to me.... Visually impaired therefore disabled... It reminds me of something.... That's it, I found it.... The Russians liberate the camps by bombardment of concentration where the Ukrainian Nazis had deported their...
by Rajqawee
04/03/22, 12:08
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France)
answers: 219
views: 98805

Re: Chernobyl Review, Cost, Maps and Contamination (France)

You have the answer in my quote (repeated in your post) and I only said it once. I then made a mistake by trying to justify it on the basis of sources that were flying everywhere, when there was no reason to do so. Ok. It was indeed factually expressed like this (...
by Rajqawee
04/03/22, 12:05
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world
answers: 193
views: 21910

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

Well, on the other hand, when there are a good half dozen interlocutors (moreover, diametrically opposed on many things) who tried to explain to you that abundant and almost free energy would de facto lead to the total transformation of our environment (and this is not an opinion...

Go Advanced search