Search found 1322 results

by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 11:08
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the Presidential?
answers: 1107
views: 92527

Re: #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the 2022 Presidential

Honestly, don't you want to rename the subject to "I love Eric Zemmour, you should do like me and vote for our savior in 2022"?
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:59
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9966
views: 664715

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

But what are you talking about??? You hadn't read my answer: https://www.econologie.com/forums/natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-1210.html#p494729 ? Another answer I just made here about the very low civilian casualties in Ukraine: https://www.econol...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:37

Christophe wrote:When I talk to you about sanctions from the international community, it's not just the West...

And so what do you deduce from this, that it is not only the group "historically opposed" to Russia that takes sanctions against it?
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:31

Beeeeeeeeen that's what they say: in the West, propaganda is pro-West!

The US did exactly the same as Russia. We invade, we justify after and during with propaganda...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:23

Me what I remember is that at present, a country has invaded another. That's about all we know. How many have the US invaded in 50 years? What were their sanctions by the international community? Variable geometry indignation is fascism...we are...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:18

No, it's that you just seem to take the position of, say, "minority" in the West for the sake of taking the minority position of defender of the oppressed or whatever. Invoke the fact that there is anti-Russian propaganda as an argument that "Russia they are not so m...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:09
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 403659

Re: Presidential 2022: what future for Macron and why?

According to Le Canard Enchainé, Emmanuel Macron was in the process of negotiating "full autonomy" for Corsica and the repatriation of Yvan Colonna and another Corsican detainee on the island, in exchange for support from the Corsican executive "at least in the second round". https://twitter.com/Me...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 10:08

This is a war, it's good guys against good guys...or bad guys against bad guys. And what I say, what I accuse, what ulcerates me is that: the Western media and political world has lost (of) its objectivity!! Just as he had lost with the COVID crisis by benching those who...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 09:52

No: what I'm saying is that when it comes to war, propaganda is raging, among all the actors. I've said it before, we won't have the real ins and outs of the Ukraine/Russia war for at least a decade. There is no good side.
Nothing to do with COVID.

Go Advanced search