Search found 19 results

by yan
16/04/06, 00:19
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Project: Green Maisonette
answers: 24
views: 17848

Oulà là, that reminds me of something this thing I had seen a project like that towards the end of the 70s in an exhibition in Geneva (maybe the household arts fair but not on) but I was myself a child I remember not good but now that you talk about it ... In short to say that this type of project ...
by yan
15/04/06, 22:30
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Charging a battery free by static electricity
answers: 158
views: 200572

It is indeed a good idea to recover this "electromagnetic pollution" that are the HV lines you should not even need to stretch a wire between 2 poles be careful anyway: 20Kvolts ca rarely forgive but in your case it is acts well to recover ELECTRO-MAGNE waves ...
by yan
15/04/06, 20:20
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Bibiphoque wrote:

In addition, the circuit should be tuned very exactly on the frequency of the transmitter.
@ ++

to that your signature responds flawlessly to your assertion

a+
yan
by yan
09/04/06, 11:54

attention it seems that this system does not capture either lightning or static electricity !!!! but many radio waves the candle will play the role of capacitor (not very efficient) the auto transformer coil the goal is to transform the radio waves (also called ELECTRO-magnetic) of the order ...
by yan
09/04/06, 09:04

there is a risk ...
on the other hand lightning does not attack all the antennas
if that were the case there would be more a lot of TV in the world
A+
Yan
by yan
08/04/06, 22:31

well me too this candle "troubles" me a little but it is certain that in theory it is possible to convert the radio waves into electricity. very many people told me the anecdote that I quoted above We said (I did not verify it) that if we place a "neon tube" very close to ...
by yan
07/04/06, 11:02

I had not seen the beginning of the post but it must be possible ... I heard about a guy who lived near the transmitter of the Dole (Swiss television (channel 4VHF)) there is more of 30 years this guy had made a big coil which "pumped" all the energy of the transmitter and restored it in electri ...
by yan
07/04/06, 10:16

YES it worked over time (I don't know if it still works) NO resistance, NO condo just a germanum detection diode (see above) we plugged the 2 "pates" of the diode on the crystal earpiece Prefference High impedance a paste of the diode is a long wire and the other on the ...
by yan
13/03/06, 12:22
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Scam? they stole the photos on quanthomme ...
answers: 26
views: 21555

Hello ... hey yes this is my first message. the site http://www.ecoenergiesweb.com/ indeed looks like a gigantic scam "our hydreogen engine is being developed (time to plagiarize some plans available on the web?) a list of recognized SCAMS? if or ...

Go Advanced search