Search found 12927 results

by ABC2019
08/07/22, 17:33
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17108
views: 3629179

Re: [one other] Humor

reinoso wrote:
Christophe wrote:
reinoso wrote:but the funny ones are going to tell us that we need to do a double-blind study to establish a causal link

Do you have the source tweet please?

scholle2.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?q=scholle&src=typed_query

that's what you call a source, right? : Shock:
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 17:00
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions
answers: 1049
views: 107516

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

It must be recognized that Obamot represents the ultimate quintessence of the behaviors encouraged by the moderators of the forum.

I think he deserves to have a forum on its own, which in my opinion would solve a lot of the problems expressed on this thread.
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 15:07
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8056
views: 697946

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

— “the answer NOT expected is that it's not the fact of claiming to be a scientist that prevents you from saying bullshit” The proof, there's no proof that you would be, on the other hand you almost only say that... :mrgreen: of course it's not pretending to be a scientist that prevents you from d...
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 13:20
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...
answers: 35
views: 6325

Re: The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...

bah so you confirm what I said, what is wrong there?

ABC2019 wrote:
if we follow Janic well, science has only been able to demonstrate two things in its entire history; the ineffectiveness of vaccines, and the effectiveness of homeopathy.

Everything else is bogus science.
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 13:16
Subject : Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?
answers: 2469
views: 188032

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

The difference is that you can help change politicians if you don't like them. On condition that they respect their electoral words... that there is no corruption... Are we talking about Nupes? :mrgreen: . well, you can always vote against if you think they didn't...
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 08:27
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8056
views: 697946

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

ABCile always the same contradiction, if it is enough to be a teacher to be right, what do you do when teachers contradict each other? Attention, débilou starts, timidly, to think, finally! It's good continue and give us the long-awaited answer! the long awaited answer...
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 08:25
Subject : The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...
answers: 35
views: 6325

Re: The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...

ABCile” 07-07-22, 21:10 PM janic wrote: it's not MY position that matters! ABCile where did I say it matters? always the same difficulties with French, the bouzo? quote: How could I not have followed and understood your position by saying that? Answer: [i]t is not MY position that im...
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 08:24
Subject : Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

Re: Application of the Health Pass. For who ? How? 'Or' What ? Efficiency? Limits ? Legality?

PS: if democracy consists of annoying citizens who do not have the same opinions and the same choices as politicians in power, absolutely, and this is a trait that it shares with dictatorships. The difference is that you can help change politicians if you don't like them. For example...
by ABC2019
08/07/22, 07:02

it is a priori all the same smarter to seek to reduce the number of patients by taking measures against contagion, and by promoting vaccination, than to open more and more beds by giving ineffective remedies, I find. But we don't have to have the same opinion, nor...
by ABC2019
07/07/22, 21:13
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6100
views: 400376

Re: Presidential 2022: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

Remundo wrote:ah because you know and impose our loves?

I just read your posts, it's not hard to see who you hate. So who is left?

Go Advanced search