Search found 12927 results

by ABC2019
17/02/20, 15:38
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : The homeopathy explained metaphorically for Dummies
answers: 559
views: 95222

Re: Homeopathy metaphorically explained for dummies

Unless the usual schemes cannot be applied to H and there are currently no scientific means of measuring its (its supposed) effectiveness. the scientific method simply consists of observing facts, before attempting to explain them. Do you dispute that he...
by ABC2019
17/02/20, 13:27
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : State of mind for a viable future
answers: 2127
views: 306590

Re: State of mind for a viable future

I simply observe that there is no evolved society that functions without fossils, and that as a result the so-called fossil exit scenarios remain essentially a dead letter. The observation is good, it's reassuring, at least we're sure of what we're talking about. This is a necessary step. Pe...
by ABC2019
17/02/20, 07:46
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Global warming: natural variability vs anthropogenic influence?
answers: 123
views: 35939

Re: Global warming: natural variability vs anthropogenic influence?

"Sceptical" studies are taken into account when their methodology is not dubious from a scientific point of view... There are no "skeptical" or "non-skeptical" studies, there are methodologically correct or not correct studies. The note...
by ABC2019
17/02/20, 07:29
Subject : More than 20 degrees in Antarctica ... but let's not change anything!
answers: 25
views: 8507

Re: More than 20 degrees in Antarctica ... but let's not change anything!

It's just because you're smarter than average, but you're not fooling ME (Trump?), I've been used to your kind of breed since my earliest childhood. ah well... I often have the impression, however, of being a little alone in thinking that a certain scientific rigor is useful, before believing...
by ABC2019
17/02/20, 07:24

Fortunately, you have at your disposal historical societies which have known principles other than liberal democracy. We live in the present, not the past. So we don't care. “Because a man without memory is a man without life, a people without memory is a people without future.” Marshal...
by ABC2019
17/02/20, 06:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

but you really think you have an efficiency on your interlocutor by making this kind of post, or it is just because you need to let off steam because you have a stomach ache, or that you have had a fight with your girlfriend, or that on the contrary you have no girlfriend ...?
by ABC2019
16/02/20, 22:41

but yes, the placebo effect has value! recognized by double-blind studies... Well, stop bothering us with your bullshit and thinking that homeopathy is ONLY placebo since you know NOTHING about it. precisely, I ask what are the facts which would make me...
by ABC2019
16/02/20, 21:17

for the moment I only saw guys who talked about their personal experience with something or other, that is to say the biased thing par excellence. It's true that for the type of guy you are, the cure of one (or millions) of clampins has no value, as long as no serious study has been done...
by ABC2019
16/02/20, 21:15

Well OK I've figured out the ABC2019 character, it's about time! :lol: Another convinced liberal, blind to the misdeeds of his beloved system, so you will always find a dishonest escape to justify the unjustifiable. oh well that’s what you think? so you didn't understand anything I was saying, it's...
by ABC2019
16/02/20, 21:06
Subject : More than 20 degrees in Antarctica ... but let's not change anything!
answers: 25
views: 8507

Re: More than 20 degrees in Antarctica ... but let's not change anything!

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I’m far from following the shit as you say

You're also far from appearing to be a free spirit. I reassure you! : Mrgreen:

oh well, however given the number of people who attack me, you can still see that I am not a lot of ready-made schools of thought;).

Go Advanced search