Search found 12927 results

by ABC2019
11/07/22, 18:15
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?
answers: 501
views: 40561

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

Remundo wrote:GillABC has chosen its nickname very badly.

TDC would have been perfect (Always Divert and Challenge, of course...)

Raymond, it's really too bad that you only intervene for personal insults, when you are quite capable of reasoning when you want.
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 18:14

Christophe wrote:Well, get out then because you're a hotshot in the debate diversion genre and you've just proven yourself to be a big piece of shit€…

Ah good, but where did you complain that I made a diversion, apart from when I had just told you just before? : roll:
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 18:12
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 6804
views: 436649

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

What do they say ? In her “monitoring of the adverse effects of Covid-19 vaccines” ..... She recalls that more than 145 injections have been carried out since the start of vaccination, including 178 with Pfizer, 000 112 with Moderna, 211 with AstraZeneca, 700 with J...
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 13:15

Apparently I'm not the only one here...but let me explain: I put myself at your level of cognitive biases! Here TDC: Ischemic stroke after COVID vaccine (mRNA, adenovirus and inactivated vaccine): meta-analysis (review of the literature) It is indeed the vaccine spike that is in question and not just the...
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 12:46

Christophe wrote:But did you just admit that the vaccine has effects (not even necessarily side effects) as serious as the one that covid can have?

How is it that you so often misunderstand what I say? : roll:
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 11:49

Patience ABCile...it takes all 10 doses for the plan to work! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We are already starting to see things, like, -30% post-vaccination birth rate observed (Taiwan...) post-vaccination or post-covid, how do you tell the difference? well then you bet for when the peak of population...
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 11:11

The UN sees the 8 billion inhabitants reached in November, earlier than previous forecasts which saw this figure reached rather in February 2023. https://www.lefigaro.fr/international/le-15-novembre-le- world-should-count-8-billion-humans-20220711 It seems that the planned genocide...
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 10:56
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 1945
views: 232143

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Aren't you confusing global warming and weather once again? :mrgreen: https://www.econologie.com/forums/smileys/Dehors.gif it's not difficult to distinguish: on the map above, the hot areas in pink are global warming, while the cold areas in blue...
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 10:52
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Ivermectin Reviews? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?
answers: 1480
views: 146432

Re: Opinions about Ivermectin? Drug 99,8% effective in 48 hours against COVID-19?

Thanks guy!! So it's not a wank it's sodomy: DSC ABCile's TDC!!! But what will he find as a bias this time?? I can't wait… no need to look much… If we draw the curve of the case fatality rate of Chiapas (Fig.9), we see a clear drop in case fatality…
by ABC2019
11/07/22, 10:21
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 6804
views: 436649

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

It's the only vaccine that causes an immune footprint that is a big reason for the chronic re-infection we see in fully vaccinated people… If we keep boosting these people, it's actually going to get worse no! Ah darn ! start with y...

Go Advanced search