Search found 65 results

by bebeours
12/02/09, 22:52
Forum : Air pollution and solutions against air pollution
Subject : Biochar interesting concept
answers: 8
views: 21179

Biochar interesting concept

Here is a process that I saw in an "ecopolys" documentary on discovery last night. excerpt in English http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iJecHJ0idw The biochar. An Australian has succeeded in creating a process to create a natural fertilizer, destroy organic waste in industrial quantities ...
by bebeours
08/01/09, 09:35
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Mine, slag heap and geothermal energy
answers: 7
views: 6712

Mine, slag heap and geothermal energy

I live in Charleroi, and for those who know, they know what is going on. The entire region is covered with Terril (coal waste). By digging a slag heap over a few centimeters, you get intense heat. This phenomenon is due to its black color and its mass, but also to ...
by bebeours
13/11/06, 08:36
Subject : Phytoplankton and climate
answers: 2
views: 10956

Here is more information on the phenomenon.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picoplanct ... C3%A9tique
by bebeours
10/11/06, 10:43
Subject : Phytoplankton and climate
answers: 2
views: 10956

Phytoplankton and climate

I suspected that there was a way to absorb CO2 using plankton, but I had no tangible proof. http://www.membres.lycos.fr/aroelens/tpe.htm For me, if there is a way to accelerate this phenomenon, it is to send more air below sea level, in order to increase natural ventilation ...
by bebeours
09/11/06, 18:01
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : CO2 transformation
answers: 25
views: 25903

I don't understand why you want to artificially reabsorb CO2 directly from the air. This method remains active and requires financial means and a high return. Your logic passes first by active means and you reject photosynthesis which will be a passive method and be ...
by bebeours
05/11/06, 00:41
Subject : CO2 transformation
answers: 25
views: 25903

To recover the CO2 from the air, it would be necessary to sequester the CO2 at the outlet of a station running on biofuel. As for the solar panel which would do better than plants, I have a doubt. How much will these panels cost, and how many plants could we replant with this same s ...
by bebeours
20/09/06, 23:00
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : The recipe of manure nettle forbidden freedom ... soon?
answers: 192
views: 160962

here's a good idea ... that's against the repressive power ... underground resistance as long as there are reactive and active people we still have a chance. it is useless to rebel violently because that will not prove our cause right. we have to fight against disinformation and ...
by bebeours
30/06/06, 15:08
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : New econo-products to come?
answers: 95
views: 58968

For me, the LEDs, it connects me well. Kits to replace certain lamps. I just took a look at the store and finally, we think of Belgians who do not all have a visa card in their pocket allowing them to pay with a simple transfer. I wait to be paid and I buy the n ...
by bebeours
30/06/06, 09:25
Subject : Kyot'Home kitchen?
answers: 5
views: 5444

Slt, There are large models with wide opening! A good stew takes three hours to simmer. I think this system should work well, but the problem is to accumulate heat suddenly in the food and then lose a good part of it during the transfer. I no longer see a sy ...
by bebeours
05/05/06, 14:24
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Brita filters
answers: 107
views: 98900

It is the same principle as the ink cartridges that we have to tinker with instead of having ink pot adapters. I did not know this filter system with cap but with friends, they installed a more substantial system that filters all of the water consumed by the house ...

Go Advanced search