Search found 6532 results

by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.
answers: 513
views: 74470

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

Sorry I had understood the opposite :oops: There I do not know, thank you for teaching me, I have never heard this type of case. And yes, I had always believed the opposite. I took baking soda, omeprazole, gaviscon/maalox to lower my acidity level without achieving a satisfactory result...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 16:34
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!
answers: 238
views: 46495

Re: The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

better and better a moderator who incites a member of his forum to put themselves in danger, to make a video of it and to post it on the net with full awareness of the danger since certain that it is dangerous for the health of the person according to their own words when it is moderation ...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 15:54
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

But no, lemon juice combined with exercise is an alkalizer...I'm looking to acidify my stomach, not alkalize it. It is because as we age we produce less acid that the lifts are frequent. Physician Jonathan Wright, in his book Why Stomach Acid...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 15:23

If you do not mind? You can try with lemon juice (and you'll tell me about it...) I can already give you some: it doesn't work. Finally for me. Undoubtedly, the taste of lemon juice is acidic because it is very rich in citric acid. However, once assimilated by our organ...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 15:19

Moindreffor wrote:reading time 3 min
https://cosmeticobs.com/fr/articles/pub ... e-bfr-4394

3 minutes of propaganda, 3 minutes of lost, 3 minutes of off topic, they do not speak of FOOD products that are swallowed.
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 15:18
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9548
views: 1019705

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

izentrop wrote:Dear not, but it fits well I think : Mrgreen:

It's good to shoot another bullet in the foot! Not even include a cartoon ... well done.
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 14:43

Afterwards you can lubricate your “carbon chain” with any oil, even used! http://www.econologie.info/share/partager2/1291457090TwfcSz.gif http://www.econologie.info/share/partager3/1355647889znOo78.gif I confused the 5W40 fruit shaft with the camshaft . Sorry.
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 14:38

Obamot wrote:... for oils obtained in “first cold refinement”But where are you going to get all this?
it's just “carbon chains" : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

I dressed it as for moa olive oil. : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 14:23
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear power continues in the world
answers: 821
views: 116319

Re: Nuclear continues in the world

Who could work another 40 years without worries, since the security updates were reinforced. For someone who cares about global warming, this is inconsistent. But let's see. Who speaks? The top nuclear physicist? The engineer, the plant designer? The experience...

Go Advanced search