Search found 6532 results

by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 18:58
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!
answers: 238
views: 46729

Re: The sale of peasant seeds finally authorized, victory!

Obamot wrote:I'm looking for this complete documentary from Canal +

If you find it, post a link, it interests me and since it is one of the referents of Tryphon, it will also interest him. : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 18:51
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Hybrid solar converter: Efficiency 85%
answers: 11
views: 8441

Re: Hybrid solar converter: Efficiency 85%

“We are delighted to have demonstrated the high performance field operation of our solar converter,” Escarra said, “and look forward to its ongoing commercial development.” https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=fr&pto=aue&...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 18:48
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Lithium-free polymer battery 90% cheaper than lithium batteries?
answers: 14
views: 7271

Re: 90% less lithium-free polymer battery than lithium batteries?

A sleeve effect? Certainly not, but these "all polymer" batteries will only be an evolution of existing batteries, they will also use lithium: (Translated) Next generation lithium-ion battery The basic structure of lithium-ion batteries does not have changed since their...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 18:34
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Hybrid solar converter: Efficiency 85%
answers: 11
views: 8441

Hybrid solar converter: Efficiency 85%

Hybrid solar converter harvests both sunlight and heat with 85% efficiency https://assets.newatlas.com/dims4/default/f35194f/2147483647/strip/true/crop/800x533+0+33 /resize/2400x1600!/format/webp/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewatlas-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:59

Christophe wrote:Arms fall to me ... and the rest with! : Mrgreen:

Be careful not to step on it ... : Cheesy:
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:48

My message to make 10W40 fries was therefore only intended for YOU history that you prove YOUR SAYINGS! Kind of like here. But it's not less for, it's Patrick Moore the climatosceptic paid by Monsanto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec_Pgt_86E A junk: https://www.wikiwand.com/fr/Patrick. ..
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:45
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9552
views: 1023541

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

You can always look for who financed a small part of the IHU and you can also look for who finances this service today, which receives bribes (to be compared with the Nantes or Bordeaux University Hospital), we will have a good laugh . Note, every time I read you, I laugh.
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:23
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.
answers: 513
views: 74897

Re: The benefits of homeopathy and food and other alternatives.

Anyway, apple cider vinegar is recommended for the gut microbiota, so it's okay if it's organic. I will add by way of precision which will please the nazeteticians that I had a hiatal hernia (diagnosed in hospital) which did not help matters and that an osteopath ...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:20

Will it be you who will be prosecuted then? Since you were the one who claimed it would be "safe"? The moderator only exaggerates the line to show the absurdity of YOUR remarks. And it's you again who must be prosecuted, with the playfulness with which you make this comment, since — comp...
by GuyGadebois
19/07/20, 17:17
Subject : Covid and Didier Raoult (supporter of hydroxychloroquine): analyzes on the pandemic
answers: 9552
views: 1023541

Re: Resignation of Dr Raoult, supporter of Chloroquine, from the Covid Scientific Council19

Misleading article, the difference in mortality between HCQ and Control is visible at 48 hours and is zero, so no death by overdose. Since you know how to go under the surface of events, I let you look in the preprint. After the loaded Brazilian study, the American study in the hospital of...

Go Advanced search