Search found 164 results

by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 19:07
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Combustion problem never fixed Okofen
answers: 83
views: 15404

Re: Combustion issue never fixed Okofen

Bizarre, two identical problems with two identical suction cup outlets!
by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 17:03

Let's say that I wonder with this cup flush with the tiles,... And you are absolutely right to do so! Without thinking too much, I thought that the upper part (with the slots) was the smoke evacuation, but if it is the air suction it is indeed completely ridiculous. I think that...
by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 16:04

Goops! Do you think it's physically possible to mount it the wrong way? If so, gold to the installer! If Fontcouverte has the brand of humbug, it must be easily verifiable by consulting their catalog. Let's say that I wonder with this cup flush with...
by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 08:42
Subject : Pellematic Condes 25 kW: setting?
answers: 33
views: 6344

Re: Pellematic Condes 25 kW: adjustment?

Hello, I think Tulul63 is busy so I allow myself a little message here. The problem was due to the v3v which was poorly positioned and which let too much hot water pass (not counting the inverted open/closed marks). However, it seemed closed according to the position of its indicator, ...
by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 08:28

Hello, by private message but I believe that it is necessary to have posted a certain number of messages on the forum.
by Pilpoill
25/02/23, 08:00

With the latest comments on this topic, I wonder if the problem is not simply due to the assembly of this stainless steel outlet. On mine, it seems to me that the large circular part is located on top so that fresh air can be taken UNDER the fumes. So I rest...
by Pilpoill
24/02/23, 19:57

The "volcano" burners have 3 operating states: 1- off 2- combustion 3- standby If the first 2 states pose no problem, the 3rd is questionable. Indeed, in this state, the boiler cuts off the supply of pellets and the mechanical supply of air, so as to maintain a block of fire...
by Pilpoill
24/02/23, 17:19

Without wanting to get too involved, I think that the problem of soot on the chimney is certainly debatable, location not necessarily optimal, poor adjustment of the boiler, quality of the pellets, etc. But the fallout of soot on the top of the the boiler, I don't understand! It can't be...
by Pilpoill
24/02/23, 17:07

Okofen installed a probe to measure the oxygen level in the smoke. After waiting for an update of the system (which ultimately will not come), after still having greasy soot, Oekofen says that the problem is solved... The installer hides behind okofen saying that it...
by Pilpoill
24/02/23, 12:34

Hello, If it is possible to have access to your boiler, I could give you my opinion on what I see first. Hello, We are going to enter into expertise on this boiler, difficult to give you access... what data could be useful? is this normal these follow...

Go Advanced search