Search found 9845 results

by Adrien (ex-nico239)
01/06/17, 01:53
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Garden pests
answers: 42
views: 11872

Re: Garden pests

There are predators in every corner ... In the Luberon where I used to live: tomato sucking bugs and wild boar pests in pumpkin fields and vegetable gardens Solutions For bugs none except picking them up For wild boars, electrify vegetable gardens. Here where we are in the 04 An invas ...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
01/06/17, 00:33
Subject : Small kitchen garden lazy in the Ardennes
answers: 33
views: 12889

Re: Small kitchen garden lazy in the Ardennes

Raspberries ... my dream, but we can't do everything at the same time ... I take good note of the info and advice
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
01/06/17, 00:14
Subject : Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)
answers: 3139
views: 494469

Re: Laziness of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

Good evening, welcome, and good luck for this installation. As I reread it, I tell myself that the first problem (for gardening / market gardening, I did not quite understand whether the project was intended to be personal or commercial) is water, right? Hello Thank you welcome and for the encouragement but the most ...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
31/05/17, 21:11
Subject : Beginner's Phenoculture: planting in the soil or in the hay?
answers: 9
views: 10216

Re: Phenoculture of the beginner: planting in the soil or in the hay?

For the personal transplantations I plant in the ground and I surround with straw My wife PUT the bucket of soil directly ON the ground (without doing anything else) and surround with straw And both work .... I think I will do like her in the end, but honestly at the beginning I could not believe it Test the d ...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
31/05/17, 19:06
Subject : Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)
answers: 3139
views: 494469

Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

Hello, 2 words on the title - (great) ... is the goal: do almost nothing from sowing to harvest We slowly start a subject that we hope to follow regularly over our failures and successes We come from where? From 84, Luberon, tenants for years we have tinkered over the years (...

Go Advanced search