Search found 9845 results

by Adrien (ex-nico239)
17/02/22, 15:13
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 725582

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

We are talking about vaccine strategy What is your opinion on the matter in case you have one? It is to reduce the serious cases that reach the oldest, immunocompromised and more fragile and it is undeniable that it is a success. :P :lol: Not sure that joking about such a subject is appropriate...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
17/02/22, 10:46
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

And ? Don't you find it normal to vaccinate the most at risk first and that deaths affect those who have comorbidities much more? Uh you slept since July? We didn't do targeted vax, we did mass vax, which resulted in thousands of deaths. Good! I put this...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
16/02/22, 21:28

izentrop wrote:And?
Don't you find it normal to vaccinate the most at risk first and that deaths affect those who have comorbidities much more?

Uh you slept since July?
We didn't do targeted vax, we did mass vax, which resulted in thousands of deaths.
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
16/02/22, 19:20
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010415

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

1) This is nothing new!!! I have tests (inconclusive) half a dozen years ago [inconclusive because in living soil, the mycorrhizae are there; a contribution brings nothing more! But it makes some people's turnover] 2) Now it's better than advertising for...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
16/02/22, 19:05

Hold on tongues... Here is the result of a failed vaccination strategy All this wasted time All these wasted vax (well not for all those who have received their commissions) All these vulnerable people in sheaves or in the cemetery In short, a killing just for that partygoers can continue to live like...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
16/02/22, 18:57

An article from FR3 The start-up Mycophyto enriches the soil of plants thanks to the cultivation of mycorrhizal fungi in the laboratory Mycorrhizal fungi are essential for the development of most plants. An innovative and eco-responsible solution to enrich the soil consists of prel...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
15/02/22, 00:13

The score of the "bell player" Sunday day cool and not very sunny In the morning I unhook but I leave the trunks closed (without taparel of course) Night from Sunday to Monday announced day of rain/snow we don't touch anything: trunk closed no taparel no bell, on the other hand trunk which does not...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
13/02/22, 18:45

There is a "yellow" (from the 2019 gleaning) and a "black Crimean" style but large in size Both are rather large: which is not very smart if you want to have tomatoes early in the season We haven't yet found a "small" tomato that we really like. Don't focus too much on...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
13/02/22, 17:04

This year I am doing a commercial variety from which I have collected the seeds. I will see At this moment I doubt that there is a big difference even if I hope to be wrong in my favor: Mrgreen: You have to drip tomatoes bought with yours... Blind. Never say anything up front...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
13/02/22, 16:47

I don't understand: tomato seeds aren't a problem... When I go to eat a tomato of such a variety, I take a square of Paper Towel, I note the variety / the year, and I cut the tomato. On my cutting board (rinsed before to make sure there are no seeds from another...

Go Advanced search