Search found 9845 results

by Adrien (ex-nico239)
07/03/22, 19:42
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 3986075

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

As for cucurbits, in fact, all you need is a thick bale of hay spread over 1 m² and plant in it... And provided that it passes the course of slugs (or to fight effectively, or to have luck - a favorable year, a lightly infested site), it works every time. VS...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
07/03/22, 13:32
Subject : The Potager du Sloth: the book
answers: 1561
views: 295609

Re: Le Potager du Sloth: the book

Checking whether or not it was already on presale on Fnac.com (it isn't yet), I came across this comment left by a reader of my second book... "An anti-guide that has everything of an authentic guide Didier HELMSTETTER is part of the line of great thinkers and above all prac...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
01/03/22, 19:11

Ah yes there is no photo between the ground before and after.

Well it still looks very bad: storm of blue still on the horizon.

https://www.francesoir.fr/afp-afp-franc ... -lhexagone
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
28/02/22, 11:46

Pyrénées Atlantique Isn't that around Doris? We already talked about it several months ago, it seems to me It's not a worm anymore, it's a sea serpent: Mrgreen: Beware of this black worm called Covidum, a new scourge of gardens https://www. francesoir.fr/societe-environnement/ce-ver-noir-baptise-c...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
27/02/22, 15:58
Subject : My kitchen garden of the least effort
answers: 2084
views: 334624

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

Come on zou I kicked myself in the c... and I did (or rather tinkered with) it immediately. (too bad for the Enduropale, anyway it lasts 3 hours) There you go... it's so obvious that afterwards you really wonder why you didn't think of it and do it before: well that's life The result is S...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
27/02/22, 13:54
Subject : My kitchen garden of the least effort
answers: 2084
views: 334624

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

Have a good recovery, we're with you, thank you, what bothers me the most is that my safes are going to be delayed :mrgreen: well after that they will be even better finalized in my head with all the info you give us, thank you again for these episodes that I like to follow Don't worry they will be even better...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
20/02/22, 18:29
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8013
views: 691936

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Hey, we've just come out with a good one: "vaccination fatigue" But what a bunch of charlatans. Instead of FINALLY carrying out a com' campaign targeted at the attention of the 98% of people who will still die even from omicron, that is to say the vulnerable and in particular the over 80s in the civilian population, the...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
18/02/22, 11:33
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 717286

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

Pr Gilles Pialoux: "The vaccine pass will disappear momentarily" Ah well, like him for a mass elimination that we were talking about above, it's a good example In History you must not have a short memory https://twitter.com /franceinter/status/1376783696813031426 For the record, an ex...
by Adrien (ex-nico239)
18/02/22, 11:30
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 717286

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

It is to reduce the serious cases that reach the oldest, immunocompromised and more fragile and it is undeniable that it is a success. :P :lol: Not sure that joking on such a subject is appropriate because with 98% of deaths with at least 1 comorbidity and 90% with at least 2 comorbidities it is...

Go Advanced search