Search found 725 results

by ENERC
23/06/21, 17:41
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us
answers: 74
views: 14390

Re: Behind a fight that seems fair, the IPCC and its donors are preparing a nightmare for us

Well no Totophe, since in the future that the IPCC promises us we will filter the air, purify the water, deacidify the oceans, feed the plankton, put shit in the atmosphere etc, etc ... to keep our " western way of life ". ... I think scientists are ...
by ENERC
22/06/21, 17:53
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : ITER when?
answers: 146
views: 44953

Re: ITER when?

I have believed for a long time that the tokamak path has no way out for the fusion of energy production. you need a fanciful bastringue and that is not even effective. Why ? because we do not have the natural gravitation of a star which confines the plasma and which is an ideal medium for ...
by ENERC
19/06/21, 19:19
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Green hydrogen from Air Liquide
answers: 23
views: 10922

Re: Green hydrogen

Morocco will become a world leader in hydrogen Morocco's wind potential is enormous near very sparsely inhabited coasts (south of Agadir). The sun is blazing every day of the year (except everything in the north of the kingdom). The idea of ​​making hydrogen and sending it by pipeline to the E ...
by ENERC
18/06/21, 19:22
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : To death the electric car ... and fast !!
answers: 301
views: 74198

Re: To death the electric car ... and fast !!

I would prefer to travel in Nevera, but at 2 M €, I can't! You don't know how lucky you are ... The Tesla Model S plaid is a car that drives on our roads and is much cheaper Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 19.17.44.png The "cheap" version at € 90 ends 000-0 in 100s. ...
by ENERC
17/06/21, 19:27
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2
answers: 3700
views: 383406

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

To me it is clear, neither one nor the other given that the collapse simply cannot be avoided due to the various and varied depletions. At its peak, the collapse will not be fun, nor is it anything to celebrate. The collapse speech is a bet ...
by ENERC
15/06/21, 12:05
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Counterproductive environmental measures
answers: 422
views: 66931

Re: Counterproductive environmental measures

On the one hand, the vote is so tight 51/49 that one cannot call it a sufficiently representative democratic vote because it takes very little. Then, a new vote can switch against the poisoners and then you will be happy with this new democratic vote. Finally if you e ...
by ENERC
13/06/21, 19:36
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 2109
views: 286596

Re: The latest figures from global warming

We also broke heat records in Canada:
The tires of my tank are melting :?
by ENERC
13/06/21, 19:20
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 935952

Re: The car of the future

Certainly, but in what proportions? Here, the surface area of ​​the sensors is modest and the vehicle (relatively) greedy ... I see it more as having to be recharged regularly on the sector, with the complications of regeneration as a bonus. Here is what gives a simulation for 1m2 of panel ...
by ENERC
11/06/21, 19:42
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Advances in the fight against the coronavirus
answers: 2080
views: 258592

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »11/06/21, 13:09 janic wrote: arf, arf! collective immunity is just a fancy ... Not at all. Collective immunity occurs naturally. of course ... though! But I was thinking of artificial immunity through vaccination. this will NEVER happen with SARS ...
by ENERC
06/06/21, 20:00
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind power: for or against the wind?
answers: 1206
views: 438473

Re: Wind: for or against the wind?

Watch the replay on M6 of HBO Chernobyl (only episodes 3-5 are still online). Excellent movie.
it puts the cost of wind power into perspective - financially and humanly.

Go Advanced search