Search found 638 results

by renaud67
06/06/13, 15:52
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...
answers: 204
views: 108625

one can only agree with quartz, when one sees obamot going to tickle André on his manipulations ... He has the art and the manner of going "to tease" them. forumers to "annoy" them: even if these remarks have a basis there is a way and a way to do it without all the time ...
by renaud67
30/05/13, 16:00
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Reaction Focardi-Rossi: is cold fusion?
answers: 868
views: 259765

Precisely, here is your problem: you understand that hell, and yet you affirm http: //forums.futura-sciences.com / images / smilies / mad2.gif Stop looking for people please ... didn't you say you wanted to make an effort? : evil: Also, we have our smileys, pkoi you going to take them on futura sciences? : s ...
by renaud67
24/05/13, 16:32
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Could we not, on request, be a moderator of a thread that we create?
by renaud67
21/05/13, 15:29

Re: Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ..

sen-no-sen wrote:In my entourage, I noticed that everything under 45 was signed with the seal of "the Beast" facebook, worrying not?

:?:

Damn I was hot I 46! : Mrgreen:
by renaud67
18/05/13, 09:55
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French colonization in Polynesia ... and the UN
answers: 19
views: 5423

He (the UN) should rather (also) think of returning the Americas to the Amerindians! :frown:
by renaud67
27/03/13, 09:27
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 421255

Which is very annoying (to be polite),
is that French political leaders are trying to make us believe that with a few measures (often badly thought of!) they will be able to bring us out of a global crisis : Evil:
by renaud67
14/03/13, 16:04
Subject : End of pourrissages posts ;-)
answers: 57
views: 25414

Master Shifu: I'm not dying, you moron ... dragon warrior! I'm just soothed, finally. : Cheesy:
by renaud67
14/03/13, 16:02
Subject : Resignation of Benedict XVI and the new Pope Francis
answers: 128
views: 43764

Jorge Borgo Bergoglio, known as "the bishop of the poor" is the new pope! Very good choice in these times of crisis for the majority of the population ... It will make the feet of those who swear by the power of the dough ...: mrgreen: New: https://www.econologie.com/ jorge-borgo-bergoglio-dit-l -...
by renaud67
07/01/13, 11:00
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The revelation of the pyramids
answers: 260
views: 88240

Obamot I think you should also do your introspection because I find you very imbued with your personality and since you arrived on this forum a lot of threads tend to degenerate as a result of your attacks (maybe more subtle than others). If I were to see someone leave forum I n...
by renaud67
28/12/12, 10:28
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Multiple scientific system of French !!
answers: 145
views: 56733

Well agree with Alain G :?

Go Advanced search