Search found 1611 results

by Philippe Schutt
02/01/21, 22:09
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar panels and water heaters
answers: 14
views: 8726

Re: Solar panels and water heaters

uh we must read the electrical consumption of an electric water heater, not solar obviously ... : Oops:
Sure, GuyGadebois but 6k € seems really excessive to me. Off the cuff, I would have said half.
by Philippe Schutt
02/01/21, 21:34
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar panels and water heaters
answers: 14
views: 8726

Re: Solar panels and water heaters

Good evening, Electricity consumption of a solar water heater: we count roughly 250 € per year for 2 people, then 100 € more per additional person. The impact on your electricity bill is therefore limited and blah for profitability with such an estimate. On the other hand, low-polluting and excellent manufacturing ...
by Philippe Schutt
02/01/21, 21:04
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Rotex GCU 524 boiler
answers: 11
views: 12003

Re: Rotex GCU 524 boiler

Hello
what is 3V valve? How many motor control wires? a photo ?
With which you will be able to see if the motor receives the right command.
by Philippe Schutt
02/01/21, 16:37
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 256750

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

If only when we see the number of "non-brushless" electric motors that persist in all sectors of the craft industry, small and medium-sized businesses and in certain industries that have not updated, one might think that there are kilowatts to be saved. J ...
by Philippe Schutt
31/12/20, 22:33
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 256750

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

If I look at the energy balance of France in 2019 (link at the bottom), electricity consumption represents only 25% of final consumption. Suddenly, Jancovici's opinion that there is certainly a more relevant way to reduce CO2 than shutting down nuclear power plants or blin ...
by Philippe Schutt
27/12/20, 19:50
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Free anti virus help
answers: 13
views: 5035

Re: Free anti virus help

I switched to Debian at the time of windows98 because of the instability of this version and therefore never had a virus.
by Philippe Schutt
20/08/20, 16:35
Subject : PELLAQUA solar heating 12 m2 struggles to provide DHW in summer
answers: 87
views: 19106

Re: PELLAQUA solar heating 12 m2 struggles to provide DHW in summer

in the brochure (link given at the beginning of this thread) on page 53, it is indicated: Flange for mounting / removing the solar exchanger

So I think there is a flange and that Ökofen has planned that the exchanger be removable. Or does this brochure not correspond to the gear?
by Philippe Schutt
20/08/20, 00:00

Well I didn't think it might not work, so suddenly it works. With them, it is the fact of having a long enough heat exchanger and perhaps they have isolated the pipe that goes up. At home, as it is on a common electric wall balloon with the 2 connections below, I put the exchanger on ...
by Philippe Schutt
19/08/20, 20:51

What are the characteristics of the solar pump? just to see if it's consistent with your speeds. Sludge of solar circuits: if the panels exceed 150 ° (variable depending on the fluid), said fluid decomposes and forms sludge. However, if the circulator stops, the heat from the ...
by Philippe Schutt
17/07/20, 17:16
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Advances in the fight against the coronavirus
answers: 2080
views: 259536

Re: Advances in the fight against the coronavirus

France evening adds this on 14/07 "Addendum to July 14, 2020: On July 14, some people asked questions about the Swiss data. According to them, Switzerland has reclassified some patients. No information to date is available. We had contacted the FOPH without a response ...

Go Advanced search