Search found 1611 results

by Philippe Schutt
25/04/21, 11:32
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump
answers: 21
views: 11909

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany

1. Stop the system when the house is too hot. At the risk of overheating the liquid in the solar circuit. This is how I was able to recover a solar panel which was blocked by the product which had precipitated following overheating. 2. For the cold panel a simple bulb thermostat 20 ...
by Philippe Schutt
24/04/21, 18:39
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar thermal project in Brittany coupled with an 11 kW heat pump
answers: 21
views: 11909

Re: Solar thermal project in Brittany

if you send heat to radiators, there can be no overproduction of heat, and the regulator is useless.
by Philippe Schutt
24/04/21, 17:36
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Who was vaccinated on this forum ?
answers: 284
views: 22775

Re: Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

I had been vaccinated with AZ, second dose on May 5th. I will tell you if I die from a thrombosis ... : Cheesy:
by Philippe Schutt
27/01/21, 17:10
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Rotex GCU 524 boiler
answers: 11
views: 11908

Re: Rotex GCU 524 boiler

what do you mean by "heating mode"? Heating without DHW?

In any case, the engine does nothing on its own, apart from returning to the heating position (by the spring).
if it switches, it is because it is supplied by the card.
therefore card.
by Philippe Schutt
04/01/21, 22:00
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar panels and water heaters
answers: 14
views: 8672

Re: Solar panels and water heaters

An exchanger is connected to a boiler (also pellet), or rather a hydro pellet stove. a MCZ Ego hydro. It makes me the ECS in winter. You can forget that one. The 2nd exchanger is on a 2.4 m2 flat solar panel attached to the front. He does the ECS for me in the mid-season and in the summer. The panels ...
by Philippe Schutt
03/01/21, 23:49
Subject : Electric flask heater thermosiphon
answers: 2
views: 5717

Re: electric balloon heater thermosiphon

In fact, there is space between the plates. I had made the 1st cut 2 years ago and so far it's clean. I drained the solar circuit for the winter and it's clean too. Well this one does not exceed 50 ° so less risk. I also plan to add a softener one of these days ...
by Philippe Schutt
03/01/21, 22:03
Subject : Solar panels and water heaters
answers: 14
views: 8672

Re: Solar panels and water heaters

You can easily heat the existing DHW tank inexpensively: https://www.econologie.com/forums/topic16691.html I only put one DHW panel to avoid overheating, but if you can switch the heat to the pool it's no longer a problem and you can do less than 1000 € of supply ...
by Philippe Schutt
03/01/21, 21:34
Subject : Rotex GCU 524 boiler
answers: 11
views: 11908

Re: Rotex GCU 524 boiler

Is it this filth with the ball that closes either on the right or on the left, and the motor only turns in one direction, the return being by spring? I hate this rickety room, and got into a row with my custodian over the ridiculous clearance diameter. Well that feels good! : chee ...
by Philippe Schutt
03/01/21, 20:29
Subject : Electric flask heater thermosiphon
answers: 2
views: 5717

Electric flask heater thermosiphon

Hello, I made a very simple and economical assembly that warms my electric balloon. I find it to work neat, so I'm sharing here. circuit ecs.jpg Primary just bypass the hot outlet of the boiler and pass it through a small plate heat exchanger (less than 100 €). Finally the ...
by Philippe Schutt
03/01/21, 09:23
Subject : Increase in kW / h if the boiler accelerator control is removed
answers: 5
views: 3728

Re: kw / h increase if boiler accelerator control is removed

Hello
I had a similar problem on a Vaillant boiler. This cut the circulator as soon as the flame went out. The water temperature rose another 15 degrees.
I added a stairwell time relay set to 2 minutes and that was enough to solve the problem.

Go Advanced search