Search found 9837 results

by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 22:52
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : EDF announces a mega solar plan in France
answers: 7
views: 3668

Re: EDF announces a mega solar plan in France

sen-no-sen wrote:30 GW solar is roughly half of the electro-nuclear power, is this a strategy aimed at making up for the drop in nuclear production, or preparing everything electric?

Half of the power, but with a ladle 10% of the production ..... Forty TWh / year vs 400 approximately.
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 21:54
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : EDF announces a mega solar plan in France
answers: 7
views: 3668

Re: EDF announces a mega solar plan in France

Rather good news, right? So certainly some disgruntled people will not fail to say EDF this or EDF that.....And to note that there is certainly a "deal" between EDF and the State, its majority shareholder, I am postponing the deadline for “50% nuclear” and you announce a...
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 20:40
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : My garden of the mega-lazy in the 63!
answers: 110
views: 40239

Re: My mega-lazy garden in the 63!

Lolounette wrote:is it 2,4 mm tone wire? I must be bigleuse I do not find on the record : roll:

Yes, I think so ..... But the record is 260km from where I am, I can not guarantee it!

https://www.racetools.fr/jardiner/2062- ... 95238.html
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 20:14
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Smoke leak on stove Pellets. Find the leak of a chimney (with earthenware bushels)?
answers: 33
views: 33160

Re: Leaking smoke on stove Pellets. Find the leak of a chimney (with earthenware bushels)?

On the other hand, I am very surprised by the diameter of your horizontal tube. 125mm, is that right? For natural draft, it seems very weak to me. Other questions: - in your previous configuration (the previous heater), were you also in natural draft (no blower)? -and the...
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 19:48

Lolounette wrote:Buy the wire before planning a real size test : Mrgreen:

I have the blade! And the thread too ....
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 19:20
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Smoke leak on stove Pellets. Find the leak of a chimney (with earthenware bushels)?
answers: 33
views: 33160

Re: Leaking smoke on stove Pellets. Find the leak of a chimney (with earthenware bushels)?

I can not really help you, it seems weird ...

On the other hand, I am very surprised by the diameter of your horizontal tube. 125mm, that's it?

For natural print, it seems very low.
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 19:02

There's a Makita gang forming there, right? Effectively! I think Olivier75 is the gang leader. But hey, there are buttons, LEDs, speeds including reverse, Commander Sicetaitsimple welcomes you on board! Not yet tried except empty, but a silence...
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 18:49
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010017

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

The "chassis" requires some construction effort, but if I manage to 'motorize' the openings/closings, it seems to me a good compromise. We have to wait a little... But in any case, we have no interest in rush: the ground is cold, mineralization slows down, nitrification...
by sicetaitsimple
12/12/17, 18:11

ok thank you for your very interesting details gentlemen! :D I went to do some pruning cuts in the field this afternoon and I confirm that this little chainsaw is really pleasant in terms of its handling (finally with one hand it does it too and it's still practical sometimes.. .
by sicetaitsimple
11/12/17, 18:03
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010017

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

I too, for purely “cardio” reasons, I strongly limit my consumption of red meat. Although carnivorous at heart. And through education. For my 60th birthday, I made an exception: a one kg beef steak (which I shared). I'm not a doctor, but I still think...

Go Advanced search