Search found 9807 results

by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 19:23
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8077
views: 699564

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Remundo wrote:
This increase is of course in direct line with the continuation of the covid machinations.

It deserves some statistics to prove it.
That said, I didn't know this guy, but he seemed seriously affected to me.
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 17:15
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : inter seasonal storage solar thermal
answers: 383
views: 119493

Re: inter seasonal storage solar thermal

the small 40 W circulator does not solve all the problems. On the other hand, it has a beneficial role for a huge thermal panel roof by taking the calories into the basement buffer. 40W, it must be the heating circulator. From memory, the solar panel circulation pump is...
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 16:56
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

This year I lowered it to 14-15°C...circulator on full blast 24 hours a day...it's a record, before I stopped using it at 20°C... You mean that Was the water entering your heated floor around 14/15° after passing through the exchangers? You have to have good knitting when you come to your house in winter! :D
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 14:39

and what do you think of that? Here are the physical ideas, but nothing is quantified[/b] 1) the thermal inertia of the ground under the house is very great, bringing or taking calories is a bit like taking a liquid (calories) or bringing it to constant level (temperature) 2) the use of a...
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 11:50

If I understood correctly, it is not a question of storing heat of solar origin, but that produced and not consumed during the summer by the incineration of local household waste. It's a little different.
by sicetaitsimple
13/04/24, 21:44
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 198
views: 6069

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

gegyx wrote: Is the file provided 3.5mm?

Yes yes, he even told you that he was doing very well with it! :D
by sicetaitsimple
13/04/24, 16:54
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Search for recommendations Renovation Water mill
answers: 11
views: 474

Re: Looking for water mill renovation recommendations

Christophe P wrote:I'm considering both options at the moment. I would like to keep the charm of the old while optimizing possible production.

Hello, lovely indeed.
No obligation to renovate "identically", at least for everything external?
by sicetaitsimple
12/04/24, 21:23
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?
answers: 631
views: 238584

Re: Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:

b) You argue that heavy things no longer exist, I think that on a planetary scale this is false...

Is that so? Where?

Precision: where do I argue that the heavy no longer exists?
by sicetaitsimple
12/04/24, 20:44
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Christophe wrote:

b) You argue that heavy things no longer exist, I think that on a planetary scale this is false...

Is that so? Where?
by sicetaitsimple
12/04/24, 18:12

You laugh ? We are talking about sulfur to limit global warming of the Earth...Aren't India and Africa on Earth? China probably doesn't care too... when we see the methods of certain shipping companies to inflate their profits... You know the wild degassing for example...

Go Advanced search