Search found 9836 results

by sicetaitsimple
07/12/17, 12:04
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4008665

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

A complement to Didier's answer: in many regions there is almost no livestock farming anymore. It is particularly striking when I travel between my two places of residence, Paris region and Lower Normandy. At the beginning, leaving the urban RP, almost no windrow of manure at the edge of...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 23:00
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind power: for or against the wind?
answers: 1206
views: 439079

Re: Wind: for or against the wind?

I don't regret being "rather against" nuclear power and primarily in favor of degrowth. Particularly against electric heating. And particularly the convectors. We've talked about it elsewhere... It's a whole other debate, on which we wouldn't necessarily agree...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 22:35

Did he do it again? two days ago? No no, I was talking about the thread around February March 2017, around 400, where he was already afraid of having put too much fake brf on his raspberries Yes, yes, 4/12! "I wonder if I didn't do something stupid to put at least 20 cm of (fake) BRF under...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 22:17

Agree with sicetaitsimple. The production Excel files can be downloaded from the RTE website http://www.rte-france.com/fr/eco2mix/eco2mix-telechargement. These are observed data: a piece of data surprises me, doesn’t it please me? Too bad, happy or not, it's like that, since it's stupid...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 22:05

Thank you Didier. This is the difference between you and "Lilian07" that I cited above. Faced with facts that are proven and verifiable by everyone on official sites but which shake up their beliefs, there is one who leaves the debate and I imagine will continue to spread the same beliefs...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 21:39

Help! there is too much shredded wood along a road at home! :) and I have no more place where to spread it.. You have to be right! The goal is to have beautiful vegetables, trees, flowers .... Not to become a waste dump! That said, if we actually have "too much" accessible resources...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 20:37

If it were possible to modulate so easily, then are managers stupid enough to sell electricity separately rather than shutting down a power plant? Will you admit that this raises questions? Ah, if it were simple! But actually it's a bit complicated to explain. But you yourself gave ...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 20:22

Did67 wrote:
I think that the production under this "right of withdrawal" does not enter into the production counted by RTE (it is not a French production).

Yes Yes. at the time of writing the production of Fesseinheim1 is 858MW on the RTE site.
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 20:17

A complement anyway: I did not say that all nuclear groups (58 in France) could do that in any proportion and at any time. It depends in particular on where they are in their cycle between two reloads. At the end of the cycle, the flexibility decreases.
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 20:09

Are you sure that ERDF only takes into account "domestic" consumption, that distributed on the French network? A certain number of French nuclear power plants have "contracts" with foreign electricians, or are even co-financed... We should say "central...

Go Advanced search