Search found 9804 results

by sicetaitsimple
11/12/17, 14:57
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4003156

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

[For those who believe it, I pass on the opinion of the director of the TANA publishing house, opinion received this morning: "well done this book is brilliant, exciting, with real humor as well!! We are going to be a hit! ! " . If she says so!] Ah, are you going to grow tobacco? Why not? Come on, afternoon...
by sicetaitsimple
11/12/17, 14:45
Subject : The lazy garden made in northern Elsass
answers: 104
views: 36665

Re: The lazy garden made in northern Elsass

About me, you should know that I am a bit like an animal that hibernates: in winter I do various small jobs inside my home, but from the first rays of sunlight I have to be active outside. It’s something that I love and that is “vital” to me. So I am complacent...
by sicetaitsimple
11/12/17, 14:10

Before mechanization, harvesting and collecting hay was not easy either: we only collected enough to feed the animals in winter, so how could we obtain enough to cover the fields as well? and we are not only talking about market gardening, we are also talking about the production of cereals, products...
by sicetaitsimple
09/12/17, 17:22

so drinking water on one side of the border may no longer be drinking water on the other side. In my case, this is not true: Germany also applies the European standard (a directive from 1998) , which is also that of the WHO, of 50 mg/l. Wallonia too. It comes from directive 98/83, so took...
by sicetaitsimple
09/12/17, 16:55

Nitrates: Nitrosamines are nitrogen compounds whose presence in our body increases the risk of cancer. Based on this principle, numerous studies have sought to demonstrate a link between dietary nitrate and cancer. However this reasoning, which seems logical at first...
by sicetaitsimple
09/12/17, 14:26

the limit given for water makes me laugh, ....... and this rate is governed by law, so it is different depending on the country, as for other minerals, so drinking water on the one hand of the border is perhaps no longer so on the other side, yes everything is not all white or all black, So much the better...
by sicetaitsimple
09/12/17, 12:08

be careful, recent studies show that everything that was said about the harmfulness of nitrates was false, it was one of my colleagues whose husband was a farmer who provided me with the information 2 or 3 years ago, very happy to be able to "exonerate" their poor husband, always accused of p...
by sicetaitsimple
08/12/17, 14:55

Hello, I have a question regarding nitrates found in plant tissues. Often in excess in the type of cultivation on hot layer with frame, supposedly due to lack of light, cold weather. By letting more light enter the frame, the photosynthesis process...
by sicetaitsimple
07/12/17, 12:04

A complement to Didier's answer: in many regions there is almost no livestock farming anymore. It is particularly striking when I travel between my two places of residence, Paris region and Lower Normandy. At the beginning, leaving the urban RP, almost no windrow of manure at the edge of...
by sicetaitsimple
06/12/17, 23:00
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind power: for or against the wind?
answers: 1206
views: 438077

Re: Wind: for or against the wind?

I don't regret being "rather against" nuclear power and primarily in favor of degrowth. Particularly against electric heating. And particularly the convectors. We've talked about it elsewhere... It's a whole other debate, on which we wouldn't necessarily agree...

Go Advanced search