Search found 79134 results

by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:34
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : A barrel of oil in dollars 100! It is finally!
answers: 282
views: 101874

Ah yes it comes back to me this "business" but it was figures which came from where? Credible or not?
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:30
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17105
views: 3626674

Hé ! Gregconstruct ! Pense à regarder la rolleix, Tu as oublier d'hiberner... :D PTDR ! Bien fait !! Dans les dents ! Tiens je crois que je viens d'en connaitre la cause: http://www.dailymotion.com/group/econologie/featured/video/x14hsp_rechauffement-climatique-chez-les-o_animals Hihhihiihih
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:26
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Connect a wood stove to central heating
answers: 36
views: 65448

Ok it is a boiler stove ... what is the DHW power given by the manufacturer?

Yes you can use the radiator as a "buffer" but you will not have "100% wood" DHW then (at best you will have a wood preheater) ... but maybe that is not what you are looking for?
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:18
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : MDI compressed air vehicles: JT H FR2 13 03-01-2008
answers: 75
views: 33834

Yes gegyx is too big to be true this case ...Dare pretending to sell a car at the price of a mob... frankly how to say ... nan jprefere shut me up ...

Or is it a car to ride either? : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:17
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Eat meat, what impact on the planet?
answers: 118
views: 75547

Ah no you are not my example I reassure you ... although maybe after seeing your pretty posterior? Who knows? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

GOOD STOP THE FOULING OF STP SUBJECT (I'm serious)
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:14
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : MDI compressed air vehicles: JT H FR2 13 03-01-2008
answers: 75
views: 33834

Superform wrote::?
I will not say anything more, just: use the search function with the word MDI: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

+1

I do not believe that the media still trust him ... shit I already said too much ... : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:11
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Eat meat, what impact on the planet?
answers: 118
views: 75547

Greg I think I found you a new nickname: Gregdéconstruct (de subject).

Have you seen the number of subjects that you are polluting at the moment? : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
03/01/08, 18:09

Et tu veux mettre quoi comme complément bois? Une chaudière ou un poele chaudière ? Avec du bois si tu veux de l'ECS il est quasiement obligatoire de tamponer mais je pense que tu ne peux pas utiliser celui de la chaudière gaz (si c'est une chaudière gaz style celle murale, je ne crois pas qu'il y a...
by Christophe
03/01/08, 17:59
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17105
views: 3626674

Oh you, the beautiful ass, it's okay eh !! : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
03/01/08, 17:28

By the way for your connection, it would be necessary to know a little more about your existing installation ... but I advise you already to read the various topics about my realization (there is 3 month I knew nothing in boiler wood)...

Go Advanced search