Search found 5365 results

by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 20:48
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives
answers: 661
views: 120601

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

Still the dandelion technique and word for word dissection... and yes! Linguistics and semantics are sciences without which you couldn't even express yourself (I'm not even talking about expressing yourself correctly!) It's even worse than what I had estimated: more than 10 lines. ..
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 14:59
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?
answers: 353
views: 78764

Re: Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

Except Einstein didn't believe in God. When he said "God doesn't play dice" about quantum mechanics, it was an image to talk about nature. that's good, you are therefore the accredited interpreter of Einstein's thoughts: hats off! Nature has no existence of its own, it is not...
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 14:46
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : François Roddier, thermodynamics and society
answers: 635
views: 132857

Re: François Roddier, thermodynamics and society

ahmed hello This criticism of grammatical incorrectness seems unfounded to me: if the hypothesis is verified, then the consequence is this... The conditional cannot be used within what is determined by the initial condition. Yes if and only if, but we're not there yet! So we cannot...
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 14:22
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Janic wrote: a) No one, to my knowledge, has ever disputed that laboratory drugs have any ineffectiveness in a number of pathologies. What is criticized is its toxicity... Blaming drugs for the very reasons for their effectiveness makes no sense. to the idiot...
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 14:16
Subject : Are we alone in the Universe?
answers: 511
views: 119323

Re: Are we alone in the Universe?

... Conclusion: we just have to discover anti-gravity :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Even with that, because it is unlikely that anti-gravity is contrary to the conservation of 'energy. There will therefore always be somewhere where it will be needed to achieve the final energy balance. Enter...
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 13:54

...But to maintain an acceleration of 1g you need an increasingly greater force as you approach the speed of light. The energy required to reach a speed V is equal to mc²(1/√(1-V²/c²)-1) To accelerate 1 kg from 0 to 0,999999c, it is necessary to provide energy...
by Exnihiloest
09/06/17, 12:16
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?
answers: 353
views: 78764

Re: Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

.. As Einstein said: “Problems cannot be solved with the ways of thinking that created them.” he also said: “science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” Except Einstein didn't believe in God. When he said "God doesn't play...
by Exnihiloest
08/06/17, 00:13

I trust you on the formula (thank you by the way I didn't know it and I thought it was more complicated*) Yes it is simple, it is the "Lorentz transform" for time. But here we are in special relativity. If gravity intervenes, it is necessary to call upon...
by Exnihiloest
07/06/17, 23:02
Subject : The dangers of allopathy vs safety of alternative medicines
answers: 155
views: 42942

Re: the dangers of allopathy vs safety of alternative medicines

allopathy is the cause of the majority of deaths in France due to inability to resolve pathologies This monumental stupidity still had to be written. Hat ! A great moment... :lol: In the same genre: "road safety is the cause of the majority of accidents in F...
by Exnihiloest
07/06/17, 22:32

... a) No one, to my knowledge, has ever disputed that laboratory drugs have any ineffectiveness in a number of pathologies. What is criticized is its toxicity... Blaming drugs for the very reasons for their effectiveness makes no sense, and doing so in addition...

Go Advanced search