Search found 640 results

by A.D. 44
06/11/23, 21:48
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : electrolysis improved
answers: 2855
views: 1283823

Re: Improved electrolysis

All my years of research on Water of Life (20 years) I have ONLY used... 0,1 to 10 uWatts! The test with the damaged car battery was one of the rare cases where I exceeded the uW. I used SO LITTLE power on the Water of Life molecules because...it is easy to excite. And so...
by A.D. 44
06/11/23, 21:18
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Electric neutrino generator
answers: 80
views: 13441

Re: Electric neutrino generator

DrBombay wrote:Couldn't find the point of sale.

Back right.
by A.D. 44
05/11/23, 22:26
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : electrolysis improved
answers: 2855
views: 1283823

Re: Improved electrolysis

Peterr, drbombay...

Le forum seems to be taking a fairly new direction! Totally unbeatable but fun!
by A.D. 44
05/11/23, 12:04
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : My little stay in Brittany from October 28.
answers: 15
views: 1562

Re: My little stay in Brittany from October 28.

Trees, unhurried, were lying quietly on the road. 2 half turns for that. Another time, cable 1 m from the ground, no wind, we go to 10-20 cm. Another, half turn.... Another, we take a roundabout in the opposite direction, to be able to pass under a cable... Reason why...
by A.D. 44
03/11/23, 22:50
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage
answers: 103
views: 95766

Re: Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage

Grrrmmmlllmmmlll..... damn Notifications that ALWAYS make me come across Guy and his teleporter... :x " by GuyGadeboisLeRetour » 31/10/23, 14:03 p.m. - I knew someone who made, in completely discreetly, a teletransporter in his garden. Since then, he has been traveling with it. - Yes, yes, we ...
by A.D. 44
01/11/23, 09:47
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage
answers: 103
views: 95766

Re: Solar house with high power thermal panels and thermal buffer heat storage

I knew someone who discreetly built a small nuclear fusion furnace in his garden. Since then, he has been warming up with it. I told you to shut up!!! Thanks for the discretion, eh!!! Damn, but that's not true...we can't trust you with anything! You really need to repeat everything. I...
by A.D. 44
29/10/23, 22:09
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 2084
views: 282206

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Oops... shit then... It could really be a pain this time!

And the opinions of the speakers (who seem quite knowledgeable on the subject) on the forum of infoclimat, appear in the vast majority, to confirm the exceptional character of the different models which are announced!!!

Go Advanced search