Search found 13715 results

by izentrop
06/02/19, 15:12
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.
answers: 1297
views: 230420

Re: France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination.

Well, it's not France but some tend to imitate them Now considered a global health threat, the anti-vaccine phenomenon is taking a new turn across the Atlantic, where more and more young people are asking how to get vaccinated without the consent of their parents...
by izentrop
06/02/19, 00:43
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Is Linky more accurate?
answers: 69
views: 25806

Re: Is Linky more accurate?

You are right about the useless line (at least one that follows :wink:). It's just that I didn't understand right away that it was about the multiplication of the nominal I. Otherwise, haven't you seen any other errors? I just received an email saying that they were going to install the next linky for me...
by izentrop
05/02/19, 09:40
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Is Linky more accurate?
answers: 69
views: 25806

Re: Is Linky more accurate?

Short explanation of the curves: X In(A): the number on the abscissa must be multiplied by the nominal intensity. For example: For a 9 KVA subscription; In = 9000/200 = 45 A Below 1.4 In = 63 A the linky will not trip, but a magnetothermal circuit breaker calibrated at 45 A will trip after...
by izentrop
05/02/19, 08:43
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4008676

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Oops! yes indeed I hadn't seen the double zero 8) If the k1 is 30%, this will give you, at the end of the decomposition/transformation/recomposition process, around 250 kg of humic substances in your soil. It seems to me that meadow hay is less woody than wheat straw and hay...
by izentrop
04/02/19, 23:02
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Greenland, Antarctica new lands, upheavals
answers: 40
views: 30437

Re: Greenland, Antarctic new lands, upheavals

You are right, the Greenland ice sheet started 2.9 Ma ago and accelerated 2.6 Ma ago and only expanded until recently. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6232173/bin/41467_2018_7206_Fig3_HTML.jpg, according to this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article.. .
by izentrop
04/02/19, 20:05

I'm heavy, but a rate without a precise basis doesn't mean much. - based on what standards, Americans should not have the same as us http://www.lano.asso.fr/web/matiere_organique.html. - what was this rate 37 years ago? The ground looks very black, even in the surfaces...
by izentrop
04/02/19, 15:36
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Greenland, Antarctica new lands, upheavals
answers: 40
views: 30437

Re: Greenland, Antarctic new lands, upheavals

La connaissance évolue ... ...durant de longues périodes au Pléistocène (de 2,6 millions d'années à 11 700 ans), le Groënland était dépourvu de glace, selon des analyses effectuées sur des échantillons de roches prélevées à la base de l'inlandsis (Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, 04/2018). Mais ce ...
by izentrop
04/02/19, 15:04
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate
answers: 1040
views: 240916

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Il semble que les anglais font ça. Comme ils étaient un pieds en dehors de l'Europe ils peuvent se permettre certaines incartades Le traitement de pré-récolte au glyphosate est particulièrement répandu dans des pays comme le Royaume-Uni où, les étés pouvant être humides, les récoltes mûrissent lente...
by izentrop
04/02/19, 14:47

Pourquoi ne pas croire ? J'ai tendance à ne pas croire quand quelque chose ne parait pas cohérent. Là, sur la vidéo, le sol est n opir, vivant, galeries de vers, 8,7 % (on est obligé de croire, on n'a pas fait d'analyses de contrôle), obtenu par 37 années d'apports de foin (avec les quantités qu'on...
by izentrop
04/02/19, 00:52

Yes indeed. But this seems coherent to me with some approaches that I had made: considerations on the levels of cellulose / hemicellulose / lignins, compared to other materials for which the k1 is known... So a priori, I believe it. You have more data on the analyzes of his land. I have...

Go Advanced search