views: 665567

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Philippot hasn't finished crying...

Untitled 1.gif
Sans titre 1.gif (24.34 KiB) Viewed 291 times
by izentrop
20/04/24, 01:43
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)
answers: 2027
views: 193107

Re: Woke and Dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

https://www.linternaute.com/musique/magazine/2214303-madonna-itineraire-d-une-chanteuse-a-scandales/2214493-le-jour-ou-madonna-a-lance-sa-culotte-a-jacques-chirac https://img-4.linternaute.com/QcZ359pj7iCw-36fPAEqd5AGAFM=/250x/smart/b4e8133ee6654fbb94a1ae37a6365005/ccmcms-linternaute/11424568.jpg Bi...
by izentrop
19/04/24, 18:07
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?
answers: 10
views: 367

Re: Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?

please explain to yourself what this would mean in practice. Telephone canvassing does not tell you this and I do not accept being approached at home. Engie also makes this type of proposal, but convectors, inertia or gentle heat radiators, radiant panels, etc. are eligible.
by izentrop
19/04/24, 15:32
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?
answers: 631
views: 239255

Re: Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

Nothing to do with the subject and in this case, this storm which dumped the equivalent of 2 years of rain, would be due to RC To explain the rains which affected Dubai, other possibilities appear more likely. Starting with the impact of climate change: CNBC, underlines that the Emirs...
by izentrop
19/04/24, 11:59
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Re: Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?

Especially juicy for some
...the bonuses paid by RTE to demand response operators financed from taxes paid by all households
They even insert their ads in this topic : Arrowu: : Twisted:
by izentrop
19/04/24, 11:47

Re: free connected thermostats

It is an air/water heat pump. It's been twice that I've been asked to put these things on all my radiators. I don't have a room thermostat, but not a problem for me, the indoor unit is in a room at the same temperature as the kitchen and living room, doors open. Cut up to 2 times a day...
by izentrop
19/04/24, 09:48

Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?

Approached at the moment to install "free connected thermostats" saying that it is obligatory, apparently it is not new https://www.quechoisir.org/actualite-chauffage-que-cachent-les-thermostats -connectes-gratuits-n115646/ I am willing, but while remaining in control of the site...
by izentrop
18/04/24, 17:06
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 1563
views: 122107

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

Christophe wrote:Did Assange not tell the truth?
He mainly contributed to the disclosure of confidential documents, the other 4 are artisans of the truth and have no reason to be pilloried. : Lol:

Go Advanced search