Search found 1111 results

by dede2002
05/01/23, 08:10
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Automatic re-ignition of a converter
answers: 93
views: 5907

Re: Automatic re-ignition of a converter

izentrop wrote:...
Repaired but to be checked : Wink:

How it works.

The problem is that the relay will consume when the battery is discharged...
by dede2002
04/01/23, 20:41
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation

I saw wrong...

Normally, the relay engages at the minimum threshold, and triggers when the battery is charged.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (46.13 KIO) Accessed 501 times

In your diagram, the relay triggers at the minimum threshold, and engages when the battery is charged.
operation is reversed...?
by dede2002
04/01/23, 17:33

The circuit breaker at the inverter output is useless... :) The settings for the cut-off and re-engagement thresholds are delicate, because it depends on the intensity of consumption and the internal resistance of the battery, the same for the load . For example, my mppt regulator does not reset the output...
by dede2002
01/01/23, 15:46
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Test of the minimum power measurable by different wattmeter sockets
answers: 43
views: 4218

Re: Testing the minimum power measurable by different wattmeter sockets

Hi tlm and happy new year :mrgreen: I measured the day before my washing machine with a new Chinese gadget. it oscillates between 1.1 and 1.2 W, with 50mA standby LL11.JPG standbyLL12.JPG I don't know if the LL has a defect, or if it cheats, or if the two measuring devices are wrong...? Out of curiosity I...
by dede2002
28/12/22, 14:01

Is it a good idea to want to kill time? It can still be useful to us :P I don't yet have a PV or this kind of charger, but it seems to me that there is also an anti-deep discharge threshold which also risks disturbing, as well as the current limitation. Might as well go live on drums...
by dede2002
27/12/22, 17:15

Hello,
Nice diagram :)
To work, the inverter must not cut before the XH-M601 module, otherwise the module will never cut...
The consumer output of the solar controller can also be used for this.
by dede2002
14/12/22, 09:50

I will try with other measuring devices as soon as I can. I compared the PM231 several times with other measuring devices, and with the manufacturer's indications (on the led bulbs the intensity is marked), it was always correct. -------- Here is the new data: I also...
by dede2002
13/12/22, 20:22

This is what I measured, on or off it does not change anything, the consumption of the small LED does not influence the measurement.

I put the photos of the measurement here:
electricity-electronics-computer/hidden-consumption-washing-machine-t2429-30.html
by dede2002
13/12/22, 20:01

the day before my washing machine which consumes 40mA for 1.3W. (fp 0.13)... How old is it? https://commission.europa.eu/energy-climate-change-environment/standards-tools-and-labels/products-labelling-rules-and-requirements/energy-label-and-ecodesign/energy-efficient-products/ standby-mode-and-network...
by dede2002
13/12/22, 17:43

It's always comforting when you see that all the devices measure the same thing :) I think that by trying with other consumers (those in the test are all "ohmic") such as led bulbs, fluorescent tubes, or other modern devices the results will be different. Java...

Go Advanced search