Search found 1111 results

by dede2002
26/01/23, 16:34
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?
answers: 475
views: 41166

Re: Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

Christophe spoke about the temperature of the edge of the slab, I still hope that the top is insulated...
by dede2002
26/01/23, 15:19
Subject : Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

Re: Thermal buffer: avoid surface evaporation of hot water with oil or other blocking product?

... Maybe there is no air intake simply because the pressure drops and the diameters of the pipes are sufficient for the water to fall under the action of gravity? ... How could water sink if its volume is not compensated with air? In my house, the water goes down...
by dede2002
26/01/23, 09:20

Hello,

I was asking the question of the air in the panels, because at home each time the panels are emptied I have a lot of air bubbles, and I wonder what it could do daily under the wax...?

And it would be interesting to know if it is outside (dry) air or buffer air.
by dede2002
22/01/23, 16:46
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Wafer boiler, possible autonomy?
answers: 31
views: 5528

Re: Wafer boiler, possible autonomy?

There is a difference between RCW and forest chips: the first comes exclusively from fresh branches less than 7 cm in diameter, while the woodchip (whose size is not fixed and depends on the characteristics of the heating equipment powered), it's more like b...
by dede2002
22/01/23, 15:30

No, when the pump is running, I don't hear any water falling into the pad...however, when the pump starts, I hear bubbles...That could be a problem...when the wax is solid. ..but the diaper should quickly crack. This air cannot have been taken from the bottom of the buffer... He forced it...
by dede2002
22/01/23, 15:26

Christophe wrote:
dede2002 wrote:Did you measure the melting point temperature?

Around 60-70°C it is progressive...

:

Theoretically, it shouldn't be progressive...
by dede2002
22/01/23, 15:22

At home, the water comes above the level, and when the pump stops, the air rises in the panels. Hence my question.

Because it creates a stir, conducive to the creation of emulsions.
by dede2002
22/01/23, 15:16

In terms of sealing and pressurization, one solution would be to vent with a condenser which brings the water back into the tank. (a coil and/or a long sloping pipe that goes through cool places)
by dede2002
22/01/23, 15:11

The exchangers are the secondary circuit, I was talking about the primary circuit which circulates in the panels, with air bubbles...
by dede2002
22/01/23, 14:41

Hi Christophe, and everyone, Not a bad idea of ​​wax, less "gross" than the LHM... :mrgreen: Were you able to measure the melting point temperature? In your buffer, how does the hot water from the panels arrive? under or on the surface? And where does the air come from that fills the panels every so...

Go Advanced search