Search found 92 results

by ARMAND
13/10/15, 13:57
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Recycle tires: tire recycling
answers: 29
views: 50798

As usual, recycling a tire is not easy and takes energy to separate the steel and the rubber. On the other hand, to make anti-noise walls, that's the best: you have to cut them in half and then stack them several meters high, the "hollow" towards the noise source ... isn't it beautiful? well ...
by ARMAND
13/10/15, 13:45
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Savonius wind turbine
answers: 9
views: 6345

If it is to feed a household for the whole year take at the mini a surface "offered to the wind" of 12 m2, (assuming that there is wind in the place envisaged, and corresponding to the average : Cheesy: )
by ARMAND
12/10/15, 18:16
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : RLG of Paramahansa Tewari
answers: 46
views: 14581

An exothermic chemical reaction is not cold fusion!
by ARMAND
11/10/15, 16:29
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Wood pellets for heating ...
answers: 47
views: 28511

With regard to compulsory composting at recycling centers instead of burning, I would like to point out that it is also an excellent system for spreading crypto diseases and other fodder inconveniences. I see cypress trees dead from the canker going to compost, I would be surprised if the com ...
by ARMAND
10/10/15, 15:43
Subject : LLW9
answers: 84
views: 39339

That's what seemed to me, while looking for the patent on the web, I had skipped the name, good on the other hand, "abundance of good does not harm" : Mrgreen: (And then do several things at the same time it does not help)
by ARMAND
08/10/15, 12:41

@ Exnihilotest: I found the name of the inventor of the supposed ancestor of LLW9, I do not know if it was already known, I quote in case Friedrich Lüling, : Shock:
by ARMAND
06/10/15, 19:28

+ 1 exnihiloest : Shock: It would be worth it to find the patent!
by ARMAND
06/10/15, 12:41

Blabla444: Seen like that, it's actually confusing: cheesy:, on the other hand, you shouldn't take your head with this gizmo. For fun, you have to go see the two files devoted to this on "usinage.com", lol, we immediately measure the scope of the "Institute" ..., by the way a fart ...
by ARMAND
05/10/15, 19:36

@ Blabla4444: No problem, I am the product from 2014, on several forum. When I speak of the emptiness of criticism I am essentially aiming at the two posts of the journal Capital (one of the speakers of which is supposed to come from a prestigious Grande Ecole) cited above ... On the other hand, that makes quan .. .
by ARMAND
05/10/15, 13:31

"At this stage it becomes serious", indeed, especially since it is our money! Reminds me of the "Sniffer planes" affair ...

Go Advanced search