Search found 19224 results

by Janic
09/12/23, 20:24
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 121987

Re: Understand the world we live in?

09/12/23, 21:05 p.m. My insults? You're confusing yourself with someone else. Just check. So check. a thousand apologies, I was talking about this guy there: GuyGadeboisLeRetour » 09/12/23, 18:52 Certain "moderators" don't care at all about what this mentally ill person who utters horrible nonsense can say...
by Janic
09/12/23, 20:03
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

09/12/23, 20:41 These reactions are not the result of chance. Would it then be the fruit of nature, or even of God? On the other hand, your idiotic signature is not the result of chance any more than your incessant insults. The author of this site must be happy that you take him for an asshole. ...
by Janic
09/12/23, 19:37

remondo
you call death threats repetitive simple insults? However note that the other weirdos support this mentally ill person in his terrorist desire: are these insults?
by Janic
09/12/23, 16:05
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8068
views: 698625

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

09/12/23, 16:36
pedro el zero point
But what is he saying?
And what does that mean in this matter?
on the one hand because this subject was mentioned around pages 500 and it is better here, widely consulted, than in the humor section! : Cheesy:
by Janic
09/12/23, 15:28

09/12/23, 15:56 Bad shit. You must have cut Arab throats and disemboweled little girls given your age. chase away the natural and it comes galloping back with its fantasy of killing. Not everyone who lived during the war did the shooting, or even went there. If I wanted to be a peacekeeper it...
by Janic
09/12/23, 15:15
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

a new miracle has just happened! : Shock:
Finally, in a current trial on sexual pedophilia, never once is the word pedophile used. Times are changing, but the old returning conservatives continue to cling to an outdated, completely outdated definition. :(
by Janic
09/12/23, 15:06
Subject : Check, check, check again!
answers: 24
views: 2750

Re: Check, check, check again!

09/12/23, 15:45 p.m. The guy implicitly and explicitly recognizes that his entire speech is based on nothing but wind! the guy who has just implicitly admitted that he has never understood what I have expressed many times. So find just one place where I would have challenged Darwin, while I...
by Janic
09/12/23, 14:31

09/12/23, 13:34
: Arrowu: QED : Arrowu:
well done, you finally understood, you took the time! : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:

Ce forum is soluble in arbitrariness, atheistic religions, evolutionism born from atheist conspiracy and anti-religious obscurantism and ignorance.
by Janic
09/12/23, 14:19

plasminus We're going to have a good laugh... Photos, photos and photos and we'll check if they're true, ah the myth! I had a guy like you in the army, the real one during the war, who also played the tough guy half naked, but who shook with the cold after playing the bravado....
by Janic
09/12/23, 14:02
Subject : Check, check, check again!
answers: 24
views: 2750

Re: Check, check, check again!

09/12/23, 13:47 p.m. guy on the way back There is a creator, evolution does not exist, and another village idiot who places his anti-religious beliefs above the currently known sciences that he does not want check like the nazyafis that he contests elsewhere! therefore: Evolution exists, it is...

Go Advanced search