Search found 19224 results

by Janic
10/02/13, 19:27
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Neat red angina with pine essential oil
answers: 8
views: 4460

Janic it's not good what you do there trickster say so, say in addition, explain to us the why of how st p it's interesting, and so I discover you have to play ...
more precisely?
by Janic
10/02/13, 17:04
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17083
views: 3610113

in fact, it's the 8 ° command, not the 7 °! :D
by Janic
10/02/13, 15:01
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Neat red angina with pine essential oil
answers: 8
views: 4460

without forgetting a drop of lemon in each ear after cleaning the duct! : Cheesy:
by Janic
10/02/13, 14:59
Subject : Plants to clean the lungs (tobacco and pollution)
answers: 10
views: 27882

christophe hello Janic, you are the first to spit on the laboratories and there you are setting fire to the hack (which I thank in passing) because he gives advice on herbal medicine? Sorry, I don't really understand your logic... sorry for being misunderstood! I'm not setting fire to a hack, on the contrary...
by Janic
10/02/13, 13:06
Subject : Veganism as therapeutic
answers: 290
views: 84990

http://www.vegactu.com/sport/marco-olmo ... ltra-2951/
Another confirmation that the VG excels in endurance.
by Janic
10/02/13, 12:56
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Spirulina aquaculture at home, it's not complicated!
answers: 34
views: 59213

Better to grow spirulina than cannabis, it's still allowed!
by Janic
10/02/13, 12:54
Subject : Plants to clean the lungs (tobacco and pollution)
answers: 10
views: 27882

lejustemilieu hello for not saying what we don't have the right to say that is to say help to heal, I don't have the right to say that it can help to heal it's stupid eh... but I have every right to say what I don't have the right to say on the other hand You can absolutely say that...
by Janic
10/02/13, 08:54
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Herbs (aromatic) good for health
answers: 14
views: 21420

christophe hello one nuance however, all foods rich in antioxidants have anti-cancer properties, but only raw, cooking being oxidizing. So fish are exceptionally eaten raw in the West. Same thing for omega undergoing thermocracking, which is it...
by Janic
09/02/13, 10:02
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Brain Functioning: NBIC, Consciousness and Cognitive, Studies, Research, Facts and Mysteries
answers: 165
views: 68808

especially to download a consciousness, it would be necessary to determine where it is located, which is far from being a simple cerebral mechanism. It recalls the V series!
by Janic
09/02/13, 09:59
Subject : Coca-Cola and your health: the case France2
answers: 96
views: 57276

obamot hello Janic: okay, okay... Note that we know at least 4 types of "food bowls" that achieve this (this mode of digestion). I do not deny the interest of research and the increase of knowledge, if only to show us that this knowledge...

Go Advanced search